I BLEED RED

Im one of the good guys..i like the good news IBR rules

Yep...Nebraska people fired, program a mess, horrible losses...

Terrific news! Season is f*cked! Hooray! The Savior predicted the downfall of Husker Football! Rejoice!

Moses, stay up on the mountain...you don't want to come down to see what is waiting down below.

**stops prancing around the golden calf idol**

wut?

Coaches will not get fired until after the CU game, IMO. I don't have any insiders, but that makes the most sense.

and that is coming straight from TO himself. "I will not seriously evaluate anyone until after the season is over"

I dunno..

In this age of online degrees..

You can probably evaluate somebody from afar.

... which leads to restraining orders.

don't ask me how i know that.

:clap:laughpound:rollin

Terrific news! Season is f*cked! Hooray! The Savior predicted the downfall of Husker Football! Rejoice!

Moses, stay up on the mountain...you don't want to come down to see what is waiting down below.

Wait a minute..Was that from "Blazing Saddles"?

The Town's letter to GUV Wm. P. Lepetomaim?

I am a newbe here. I decided to join and start posting here just because of IBR. Thanks for sharing info and I am looking forward to more. I have never doubted you for one minute.

Exactly why I joined. Don't let the doubters get to you IBR...many of us look forward to your news.

Im one of the good guys..i like the good news IBR rules

Now tell us what you really think.

This has been a very interesting board to read this past week. Since I have been transplanted from Nebraska to North Carolina, I don't get any Husker news around here. So for those of us living outside the state, keep on posting!

I remember feeling starved for Husker info when I lived in NC as well. I also hated never getting to see the games on TV.