I BLEED RED

Nice reporting, I Bleed Red. Congrats Nebraska. Looks like you've moving in the right direction. Don't forget about power football. If Nebraska starts looking at Tedford at CAL, I'll be on here screaming NO NO NO NO NO. DEFENSE wins championships. It is time for Nebraska to go back to the old ways. The Tide is rising !!!! Roll Tide and Go Big Red !!!

Thanks for the info so far, YOU ROCK!!

Just wondering though, now that TO is in place will the information be as first-hand as it has been?

IBR is TO....TO is IBR.....so yes it will still be first hand

If IBR is in fact TO then I'd like to offer the following name as food for thought: Paul Johnson, Navy

But since IBR has already said his source is from the donor ranks, I'm just wondering about the future information flow.

Thanks for the info so far, YOU ROCK!!

Just wondering though, now that TO is in place will the information be as first-hand as it has been?

IBR is TO....TO is IBR.....so yes it will still be first hand

If IBR is in fact TO then I'd like to offer the following name as food for thought: Paul Johnson, Navy

But since IBR has already said his source is from the donor ranks, I'm just wondering about the future information flow.

Paul Johnson would be good, he's a versitile play caller if i'm not mistaken, runs the flexbone at navy and used to be the OC at hawi'i right?