I BLEED RED

Read the lastest article form the Daily Nebraskan. If the quotes in that article are real then I have lost complete respect for Callahan.

Can you describe what was claimed, provide the supposed quotes or provide a link? There's no way to evaluate your statement.

Heh, it's like watching a "political commentary" show. :)

The article was written in the Daily Nebraskan which is on the front page today.

http://media.www.dailynebraskan.com/media/...l-3040666.shtml

If the quotes in the article are not made up then it does give a different light on what Callahan truly believes.

As I have said before I wasn't in the camp to fire Callahan as I believe the problems are defensive related and could be fixed if a coaching changes were made on the defensive side. Granted our defense wasn't going to be as good as last year with the loss of 4 starters on the line however it shouldn't be this bad.

Read the lastest article form the Daily Nebraskan. If the quotes in that article are real then I have lost complete respect for Callahan.

Can you describe what was claimed, provide the supposed quotes or provide a link? There's no way to evaluate your statement.

Heh, it's like watching a "political commentary" show. :)

Ok so I am one who really appreciates what you have told us and you are right, everything has been true so far. Obviously I am a little skeptical of the Mcbride part but will believe it until something gets said that makes that false. Anyway how can I get you to send me the info? Do I have to give you my email or are you really done posting on here bc of a couple of idiots?

Ok so I am one who really appreciates what you have told us and you are right, everything has been true so far. Obviously I am a little skeptical of the Mcbride part but will believe it until something gets said that makes that false. Anyway how can I get you to send me the info? Do I have to give you my email or are you really done posting on here bc of a couple of idiots?

IBR is one of the reasons Ive been glued to this board. Please say it isnt so...He cant be gone.

IBR toughen up.....jeez every site has it's share of ass hats.........I like your info it has been on except for the Mcbride thing, but everyone including myself bit on that one.....you need a thicker skin if you are gonna post on here...sh#t TO himself could post his whole plan on here and there would be some flaming and calling bs.........this season is a wash even if Cally goes 10-3 changes will be made........but it will be alot harder to push him into a buyout if the team has a miraculous turnaround and runs the table.

He'll be back, his ego won't let him stay away from all of his fanfare.

Glad there are a few who can see through this ruse. He provides good information and is knowledgeable but it's a bizzare game he plays, although he is rather good at it. Reminds me of the analysis of human behavioral psychology in Lord of the Flies.