I'm not trying to get carried away, but...

I am I

Listening and reading all the interview stuff Oz has done in just his first few days on the job is like what listening to Socrates give the "Apology" must have been like.

I know there is tons of hype around his return latley but damn, he is talking about recruiting sites and their 'star' system, he talking about the history of the program and you can tell he feels like it's his child or something, he's inviting players back, talking about the WO tradition, chiming in on lack of physical practices, he is so friggin level headed without sounding robotic and coachspeak it MAKES you pay attention. And on and on...

I know it may take a few years for Nebraska Football to rebound from this debacle, but I gotta tell you guys:

Now that we have someone in control that we can all RESPECT and TRUST, I can take the lumps longer cuz I know at least they're going to do it the right way.

Don't you just feel more secure about things?

Listening and reading all the interview stuff Oz has done in just his first few days on the job is like what listening to Socrates give the "Apology" must have been like.

I know there is tons of hype around his return latley but damn, he is talking about recruiting sites and their 'star' system, he talking about the history of the program and you can tell he feels like it's his child or something, he's inviting players back, talking about the WO tradition, chiming in on lack of physical practices, he is so friggin level headed without sounding robotic and coachspeak it MAKES you pay attention. And on and on...

I know it may take a few years for Nebraska Football to rebound from this debacle, but I gotta tell you guys:

Now that we have someone in control that we can all RESPECT and TRUST, I can take the lumps longer cuz I know at least they're going to do it the right way.

Can't help but be excited!

Can't help but be excited!

and he just can't hide it. he's about to loose control and he thinks he *likes* it.

Getting Whiplash while coping with my addictions (this board).

What with the change in status of IBleedRed from "flamer" to his rightful position of "Information God".

Good thing I can't search for the posters on the "dark side" of the posts about the "Golf Outing". (You know..The 2-3 threads where many regulars were accusing Ozzy of being a traitor for showing up at the former players "Alternative" Golf get-together.

Amazing how a "crusty old f..." can breath new life in this program.

BC is probably regreating using that refrence to T.O.

hell, that just shows again callys' lack of understanding of the tradition of this team. when you are a new guy, you don't crush the tradtion (unless you are a dumb ass) you embrace it and nurture it. of course cally had Ped leading the charge. one down, one to go.........may all the coaches be on the employment line right after our last regular season game. as T.O. said, he will make a quick decision, at least regarding cally.

get ur done!

Amazing how a "crusty old f..." can breath new life in this program.

BC is probably regreating using that refrence to T.O.

me too...

I'd all but given up...from Bill Callahan's first Spring Game, playing 1's on 4's, I'd said, "Really? this isn't right." To all of his jacked up fake ass quotes in weekly press conferences.

When I first heard that Steve Pederson was fired, I cheered. When I heard there was a chance of getting Bo Pelini with Coach Osborne as A.D., I nearly cried. Really...