The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

The truth is Pelini has been to Lincoln. Since LSU was off this week he flew up. My best friends dad is a Professor at the U and saw him and took pictures even. He got the chance to ask Pelini, "What are you here for, business or pleasure?" Pelini answered, "both."

Where's the pics???

I heard that Tom Osborne had all the photomats in Lincoln burned because he wanted no pictures. I also know the bum that sleeps on the heating vent outside the Osborne complex and he said that Pelini gave him half a gyro from Ali Baba's on his way to go key Cosgrove's car.

I am certainly not an insider and I'm not trying to pass myself off as one. Having said that, I have a friend in Omaha who became pretty good friends with Pelini when he was here. This guy still talks with Pelini on the phone and was told by Pelini himself that NU has not contacted him.

My hope is that NU has contacted Pelini, but Pelini is saying they haven't contacted him just to misdirect everyone.

I'm hoping 'I Bleed Red' might have some knowledge on this.

You have to know how to read between the lines here. What he's saying is that UNL hasn't "formally" contacted him. That said...he's been "made aware" of their interest through third party(s)...

It's called "culpable deniability".

I heard that Tom Osborne had all the photomats in Lincoln burned because he wanted no pictures. I also know the bum that sleeps on the heating vent outside the Osborne complex and he said that Pelini gave him half a gyro from Ali Baba's on his way to go key Cosgrove's car.

Hey let's be even more of a prick. :asshat

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Hey let's be even more of a prick. :asshat

My source also told me that you'd say that.

Could there be any space left on Coz's car to key?