Quitters?

If anyone can't see it going on, they are totally blind. It is only going to get worse unless they make some immediate changes. The players have to see the ship sinking fast, everyone that is watching it see's it happening.

I know TO said he would wait until the season was over, but I think when it comes to saving the program, he may want to reconsider. Maybe use interim coaches til the end of the season, then bring in who he wants then, or at least announce it.

If anyone can't see it going on, they are totally blind. It is only going to get worse unless they make some immediate changes. The players have to see the ship sinking fast, everyone that is watching it see's it happening.

I know TO said he would wait until the season was over, but I think when it comes to saving the program, he may want to reconsider. Maybe use interim coaches til the end of the season, then bring in who he wants then, or at least announce it.

I think you need to rephrase. Saving the program and saving this year are two totally different things. Saving the program would probably have these clowns we have now finishing out this season. Saving this season would probably mean dismissing these clowns now, but I'm not even sure the season can be salvageable at this point in time.

No new coach for the program will be announced until the season is over unless we go after a coach that is without a job right now.

Been to every game and it seems the team has given up after the Fizzou blowout.........its true and I think that is why fans and ex-players alike get so pissed..............I can honestly say I have never seen a NU team just give up in our house like this year...........even when KSU whipped us in 2003.

Looked like they gave up durring the Missouri game not after.

Been to every game and it seems the team has given up after the Fizzou blowout.........its true and I think that is why fans and ex-players alike get so pissed..............I can honestly say I have never seen a NU team just give up in our house like this year...........even when KSU whipped us in 2003.

If you were given instruction on how to do something, and it didn't work after several tries, what would you do? Would you :bang and keep failing over and over or would you seriously question the instructors and lose faith.

Gee coach, I don't think the square peg will fit in the round hole. Can't we just try the square hole once?

This jsut shows you the type of character Callahan and Cosgrove have, in that article when it talked about how Ron Zook got fired with 4 games left and he refused to leave the team because he would not give up on these kids. If they were to tell Callahan that he was for sure not going to have a job next year do you think he would stick around just for the kids, i personally dont think he would. IF he did it would just be so he doesnt look like a total a$$hole. Also do you think Zook was telling his recruits "you know, I am not gonna be here next year so you better go do what's best for you" like Coz has been telling our recriuts, Zook probably told ever single one of those recruits that Florida is a great university and even though i am not gonna be here next year, you should still come cause you will be in good hands and have a great chance to win a national championship(which they did).

This jsut shows you the type of character Callahan and Cosgrove have, in that article when it talked about how Ron Zook got fired with 4 games left and he refused to leave the team because he would not give up on these kids. If they were to tell Callahan that he was for sure not going to have a job next year do you think he would stick around just for the kids, i personally dont think he would. IF he did it would just be so he doesnt look like a total a$$hole.

Also do you think Zook was telling his recruits "you know, I am not gonna be here next year so you better go do what's best for you" like Coz has been telling our recriuts, :madash

Zook probably told ever single one of those recruits that Florida is a great university and even though i am not gonna be here next year, you should still come cause you will be in good hands and have a great chance to win a national championship(which they did).

Did I miss something, is there proof that coz did this. If he did there is absolutly no reason for him to still be here. Wait a minute there is absolutley no reason for him to still be here.

I attended the Texas A&M game and thought the team quit in the second half. I believe the fans were totally behind the team, but the whole attittude changed in the 3rd Qt. Texas A&M came out and it was obvious that they would give up on the pass and run the option the rest of the game. Our defense didn't seem to make any adjustments.

Why did the team quit? Can only speculate ..... no change in game plan at half time? no pep talk? nothing to stop the A&M option. nothing different on offense.

Yea the team quit because the coaches quit.

they gave up after usc if not during usc. they had already given up before ball state.