Joe Ganz

IceMan

Sam Keller is an average quarterback at best...he is a one-dimensional non-threat who has tunnel-vision and doesn't know how to scramble (this is why he was injured unfortunately during the Texas game), he telegraphs his receiver.

Our receivers were SO wide open yesterday that my 11 year old could have completed most of those throws...if you review the game he's lucky to not have 2-3 interceptions on throws he made to the sideline.

Joe Ganz adds the dimension of scrambling that defensive coordinators have to account for...with Keller, they NEVER have to worry about that

I hope Keller is not hurt, but I also hope that Ganz now has a chance to show us what he's got.

It was one throw. But the grass is always greener right?

Right! :thumbs

People, you may get what you wish and see Ganz next week. With the 'vague' reports on Keller, it has to make you wonder about the injury. X-Rays were taken, but Kellar did not want to talk about what they showed -- seems odd. Either you are injured or not -- why not talk about it? Is is going to hurt his draft position?

Hey jb61264, are you kidding me? Keller has been the lone bright spot for this offense all year long. The games he has struggled it's been because he was running for his life. Do you remember how bad we made Peyton Manning look back in 1997? It's not always the player. He was spot on yesterday and performed great. His only turnover came as a result of a sack that wasn't his fault (his O-line was responsible for that). Stop the 11 year-old daughter talk, you're only embarassing yourself in front of those of us who know football. Just becuase Ganz is more mobile doesn't mean his is a scrambling quarterback. He's not Mike Vick, Vince Young, Dennis Dixon or even Jake Locker. Teams are not going to have to game plan for his scrambling ability. It simply means that he can move a little better to avoid a pass rush. I hope he does great, just stop acting like we had Tommie Frazier as our second string and they were starting Jamaal Lord.