USC to face same fate as NU

billdozer15

I know this doesnt have much to do with NU football, but i just wonder where those USC fair weather fans are at now. The time has finally come USC's demise is finally coming. Everyone has their day in the sun and USC's has come to an end. Same as NU, Miami, FSU owned the 80s-90s. USC Owned the early 00's. It now looks like LSU, Florida, Oregon are programs that could be on the rise to replace the former top teams. USC has 2 losses already and here is there remaining schedule:

OSU who knocked them off last year.

@CAL

@ASU #6

UCLA you never know about this game.

I see USC losing 2 two of these games. Kinda funny to look at this and realize it happens to everyone and it was only a couple months ago the media wanted to annoint this team as the greatest ever. Now that they are on the downslide will ESPN go out of their way to take pot-shots at their program?

USC is loaded with talent. They have three "Parade Players of the Year" and that is just at QB (Booty, Sanchez and Mustain). They get most of the talent in the Southern half of California plus many high school All Americans from other parts of the country. If Carroll stays there, I don't see them dropping off much. A two loss season at USC is not a "demise."

I know this doesnt have much to do with NU football, but i just wonder where those USC fair weather fans are at now. The time has finally come USC's demise is finally coming. Everyone has their day in the sun and USC's has come to an end. Same as NU, Miami, FSU owned the 80s-90s. USC Owned the early 00's. It now looks like LSU, Florida, Oregon are programs that could be on the rise to replace the former top teams. USC has 2 losses already and here is there remaining schedule:

OSU who knocked them off last year.

@CAL

@ASU #6

UCLA you never know about this game.

I see USC losing 2 two of these games. Kinda funny to look at this and realize it happens to everyone and it was only a couple months ago the media wanted to annoint this team as the greatest ever. Now that they are on the downslide will ESPN go out of their way to take pot-shots at their program?

They have been riddles with injuries. They will be fine when they get those players back and also in the years to come. I don't think it's over but a blip in a radar.

Still...I'd LOVE to see what Callahan/Cosgrove could do with USC's program.

How could I forget about the Song Girls..... :o

As long as they don't try to pass off Will Farrell in his SNL cheerleader costume. Or, even worse, one of their male cheerleaders with their sweaters, short white shorts frosted tips and their waxed, oiled, and tan-in-a-can legs!

The fact that they have had 13 starters go down this year could have a little to do with it. Young kids are getting valuable experience this year. No they won't win the BCS this year, but trust me SC is no where near the level that Nebraska has sunken to.

They will be back next season with a vengence. We will be scrambling to put together an offense and begging players to come.

Reality folks.

:yeah

Just finished reading "The Nebraska Way". It will take T.O. a little time to undo what Pederson has torn down. Watch for a flood of former players ready to help though. The book is a decent read, only a little of what some may not of heard of behind closed doors.

GBR!!!

.... but i just wonder where those USC fair weather fans are at now.

They are with the Nebraska fair weather fans trying to blame everybody for something or other.

The time has finally come USC's demise is finally coming.

I wouldn't be sending the funeral arrangement just yet

It now looks like LSU, [/b]Florida, Oregon are programs that could be on the rise to replace the former top teams.

Florida has lost THREE games this year and we have lost two. Sounds logical that a three loss team would replace a TWO loss team at the top :sarcasm

Kinda funny to look at this and realize it happens to everyone and it was only a couple months ago the media wanted to annoint this team as the greatest ever.

The media did no such thing. It was Jim Harbaugh, and he was mocking the USC program when he did it. Go look at the tape.

For the record, most people who picked USC to win the NC this year ALL conceded it would be difficult for USC to go undefeated. Kinda like Florida last year, lose one but still go to the NC game. Either Oregon or Cal were one of the two teams expected to defeat SC.

Its funny, USC has had injuries since day one, and nobody has made any excuses for them. Florida's injuries just started in Oct. and everbody says that's why they have lost three.

Yes, there are other issues about this team other than injuries, but who doesn't have issues.

The fair weather fans may be gone, but I am still here. Remember, I have been through what you are going through now. I am more than capable of handling it again with style and grace.

Good luck the rest of the year. Don't give up on your Huskers. I haven't and neither have I given up on our winning the rest of our games.

Fight On! GBR

All teams have there ups and downs. Don't you remember when Larry Coker won his first 24 games at Miami. No one thought with the pool of Florida recruits they were ever going to be stopped. They started to tank and he's out of a job now. Florida State went through the same thing during the Charlie Ward era. Look at them now.

My guess two or three.

We have major problems if this staff is fired.

The guts of the recruiting class will be gone for sure.

I am not sure I trust the God of Nebraska Football. He screwed up pretty badly the last time.

He also hired the guy we just fired, and still considers him a close friend.

We coulld be running in circles it seems to me.

Yeah, let's stick this out for 2 more losing seasons.

TarheelTrojan: "Fight On! GBR"

I just threw up in my mouth. By the way, most teams have had a lot of injuries throughout the season. Just be honest and admit that your Booty has stunk all year long (pun intended). But, at the end of the day, excuses are like buttholes - everybody has them and they all stink. Prepare yourselves to get beat down by my Bruins once again! ESPN pundits can't save your program. :box