Purify today

This is how stupid this coaching staff uses these players. Purify today had 7 catches 158 yards and 3 tds. Mo should be having these numbers every game. Having a 6' 4 recevier, you should be having mismatches every game. Holt is 6'4, Will Henery 6'5 but Callahan just haves these guys just sit on the bench. Mo should play every play but some how Cally just dosen't get it. Culburt and Thenarse just sit on the bench. Talent just wasted. Castille had what 1 play today? This team has talent but is not being used right. Just 2 more games and these clowns are gone. How many guys are just being wasted on the bench?

I agree with just about everything on this thread. I thought coming into the year that Purify would be this great weapon with supposed gunslinger Keller, but he's been irrelevant most of the year.

I thought, well, he's had a lot of personal stuff. Arrests, brother died, girlfriend died; maybe his head just wasn't in the game.

Yesterday showed that he should have been a primary target all along and that Callahan doesn't know how to use this purportedly great talent he recruits.

Purify was a WEAPON against a great defense, and we just holstered that weapon all year.

Another point on Callahan and his supposed recruiting prowess: If he's so good and he's running the team, how did he ever let the defense get so thin?

I think the talent is way, way better than it's being coached and used. I think next year we will surprise some people and bounce back with heart.

I agree with just about everything on this thread. I thought coming into the year that Purify would be this great weapon with supposed gunslinger Keller, but he's been irrelevant most of the year.

I thought, well, he's had a lot of personal stuff. Arrests, brother died, girlfriend died; maybe his head just wasn't in the game.

Yesterday showed that he should have been a primary target all along and that Callahan doesn't know how to use this purportedly great talent he recruits.

Purify was a WEAPON against a great defense, and we just holstered that weapon all year.

Another point on Callahan and his supposed recruiting prowess: If he's so good and he's running the team, how did he ever let the defense get so thin?

I think the talent is way, way better than it's being coached and used. I think next year we will surprise some people and bounce back with heart.

:yeah

Really we don't have many goals for the rest of the season, but I just hope we continue to get Purify as well as the young WR's the ball more. Purify is getting himself a solid year despite our horribly play. Nice to see Meno Holt get a grab...I was wondering if that would ever happen. Still can't wait to see Will Henry.

Purify's big day just shows how dumb these coaches are. They have had this great receiver in Purify for the past 2 years and it took them 24 games for them to extensively use him. This whole year he was only on the field for about 40% of the snaps and he usually only caught 2 or 3 passes a game. How dumb is that? They had a big bodied, future NFL receiver, and they never used him. And also he was matched up with one of the best cornerbacks in the country and Purify had a career day. If they had been throwing to him all year maybe we wouldn't be so f**king sh**ty!