Sellout Record in Jeoprady?

jjamuss

I guess I wouldn't much mind if it ended. All the other records have fallen. These will forever be known as the dark years.

Heck, if anything, maybe I'll be able to afford to go to a game with my wife w/out spending $100 + to get in the door.

Not anytime soon you won't.

Personally I hope this streak outlives me. Of all the things that have happened to this team over the past five or six years, this is the one thing the fans have direct control over. It's OURS, and I don't want it to end.

It's a good thing there are about 85,000 people who agree with me, too.

I am curious to know what people think about the sell out IF bill is retained for another year? Do the donors pull their money and let their seats go to the next bidder? Is firing BC the only way to keep the record intact? Is the sellout record the only thing that Nebraska has left?

Sorry if this is beating a deadhorse, but I got to thinking about it at the Lawrence game as the only time they sell out is when Nebraska comes to town and I started thinking how much I have taken for granted with the 80K+ everytime we play at home.

I think we should keep coming and pressuring TO to can BC... thats the only thing we can do as fans, unless we want to act out CU style and throw shiznit on the field!

1620 the Zone's "Post of the Day"......... :woo

:worship

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

The streak goes on. Too many want to go and too many have never had a chance.

The game is the frosting on top of the cake. The event is the cake. We often time drive four hours on Friday, eat at Misty's, and get pumped up for the next day. We tailgate at 11th and P (or close to there, I know how to get there but not exact on the cross streets) with a lot of the same people we see at every home game. There are 6 of us and sometimes we all go to the game, sometimes some of us go and sometimes none of us go. The main thing is that we are in Lincoln on a FOOTBALL SATURDAY and for us its all that matters. Like the song says... "There is no place like Nebraska!!"

GBR :corndance GBR :corndance GBR :corndance GBR :corndance GBR :corndance GBR

...T_O_B

:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers:wasted:cheers

There still is a waiting list for season tickets. You must be a member of a support group (pun intended) in order to get these.

I have a buddy from Sioux Falls that is on the waiting list.

Worse case scenerio... the Athletic Department loosens the restrictions on requiring donations to acquire season tickets...like has been done to buy unused tickets offered to donors to non members for the Alumni Assn. to prevent us from turning back tickets before Mizzou and KU this year.

We'll keep the streak alive!