Just got back!

I took my dad to his first Husker game yesterday and just got back about 30 minutes ago. He had an awesome time and obviously decided to go to the right game with me. Took him to see all the trophies before the game and showed him the weight room. Marlon Lucky was actually in the hot tub or whatever pool that is soaking about 1 hour and 45 minutes before the game so it was cool to see him there. Then we went up to our seats about 45 minutes early so he could watch the stadium fill up and watch the players. After the game we went to a Husker store on P street bought too much stuff and then ate and got a little drunk down in the Haymarket. I think we just gained a Husker fan because he was in absolute awe of everything. Great time!!!! :thumbs

Sure was an awesome game. I loved it when the whole stadium booed the KSU fans because they wouldn't do the wave. :lol:

Yeah even some of the older people that were sitting next to me found that amusing, usually they scowl at this sort of behavior. The place was rockin and everyone seemed to be having a great time...winning does help heal some wounds!

Really glad you had such a good time.

If you ate and drank in the Haymarket, PLEASE tell me you went to Lazlo's!!!!

Yep we ate at Lazlo's. I had their voodoo chicken and for an appetizer I had their hot wings. Their hot wings were really really good! Oh yeah, I had alot of beer from there as well. :lol:

Yep we ate at Lazlo's. I had their voodoo chicken and for an appetizer I had their hot wings. Their hot wings were really really good! Oh yeah, I had alot of beer from there as well. :lol:

Their garlic ranch is also very kicka$$!! it goes well with anything they have on the menu!

Their garlic ranch is also very kicka$$!! it goes well with anything they have on the menu!

Really? I'll have to try that next season when I'm back that way. :thumbs

Really? I'll have to try that next season when I'm back that way. :thumbs

You also need to get some of the Smoked Dutch Porter man that stuff is good. Dark beer but not overly stout... :wasted I am glad your dad had fun, I love taking outsiders to the game they just cant belive it.