Marlon Lucky

ironmike

I really like what I've seen from Marlon the last few games. He's running harder and doing a better job finding holes. And the Watson/Cally are doing a better job of getting him the ball in space...he is a top-notch receiver out of the backfield. Do you all think he will be back next year?

I really like what I've seen from Marlon the last few games. He's running harder and doing a better job finding holes. And the Watson/Cally are doing a better job of getting him the ball in space...he is a top-notch receiver out of the backfield. Do you all think he will be back next year?

yes and let's hope the new coaches don't piss away 3/4's of the season trying to figure out how to utliize his talent.

Man I sure hope so. I think it will matter who they bring in though.

Sure looked like he was trying to elevate his draft status Saturday. Where did that tackle-breaking ability/toughness come from?

Its in his best interest to stay. He still has alot to learn. Maybe a new coach can teach him to read cut-back lanes, that is the biggest thing i can say hasn't even improved since he has gotten here. I dont think he has the stuff to even go in the second, i think at this point he is a mid 3rd or even early 4th rounder. There are to many good backs coming out this year. He is better off sticking out 1 more season and finishing his education incase he doesnt make it in the NFL.

Sure looked like he was trying to elevate his draft status Saturday. Where did that tackle-breaking ability/toughness come from?

Steroids

i just really hope the coaching staff moves him out of the backfield and gets him into open space. i dont thing he can be the everydown back up the middle. he has great hands and the moves but not the toughness to go between the tackles. IMO that job should go to castille.

i agree he could elevate his draft status if he comes back and gets another year under his belt. i am sure his decision will hinge on the new coach and OC.

K-State bad tackling and defense but even with that said he looked better then he has been playing all year.