Weather a Factor for the Game?

vwaldoguy

Weather looks like it might increasingly becoming a factor for the CU game. Weather forecast models are now depicting a better chance of snow during the game with a possible high temperature around 31 degrees. Considering that we haven't really played in any inclement weather yet this year, does anyone think this might be a significant factor? Also, I'm concerned about the altitude affecting our players, some who may not be in the optional conditional state. Team isn't flying out till Thursday, which gives them less then 24 hours to acclimate.

Weather looks like it might increasingly becoming a factor for the CU game. Weather forecast models are now depicting a better chance of snow during the game with a possible high temperature around 31 degrees. Considering that we haven't really played in any inclement weather yet this year, does anyone think this might be a significant factor? Also, I'm concerned about the altitude affecting our players, some who may not be in the optional conditional state. Team isn't flying out till Thursday, which gives them less then 24 hours to acclimate.

???????? I didnt know that BC had implemented an optional conditioning program. Wow, yet another reason his NFL mentality won't work in college. :sarcasm

Seems to me that if it snows while NU is playing then it will snow while CU is playing too. I don't think the weather will benefit either team, cold is cold, wet is wet... Neither team can claim the advantage there. The biggest advantage will be with CU who is probably more conditioned to the altitude.

Weather looks like it might increasingly becoming a factor for the CU game. Weather forecast models are now depicting a better chance of snow during the game with a possible high temperature around 31 degrees. Considering that we haven't really played in any inclement weather yet this year, does anyone think this might be a significant factor? Also, I'm concerned about the altitude affecting our players, some who may not be in the optional optimal conditional state. Team isn't flying out till Thursday, which gives them less then 24 hours to acclimate.

It appears, Nebraska is not that state :lol:

On another board, HuskerWeatherman says otherwise..... not much (if any) precip. during the ballgame.

it would take more than a day to get used to the altitude anyway