How many seasons will it take to get back to respectability...

hskrdedhed

Well I hope the talent is there. I do not think it is there on the Defensive or offensive lines.

Too fat and slow, not in condition. That is not just coaching, that is a lack of personal discipline.

I doubt we see the turn around some are expecting. It takes time to fall and it takes time to rise.

We lose a lot this year and will most likely lose some that are loyal to the current staff.

We are not loaded with talent as some would like to think, IMVHO, we are about an average program in the big 12, no better no worse.

Now of course it may all be motivation, but I truly do not think so.

...It takes time to fall and it takes time to rise....

skers?!?!?

Seriously...wasn't it just a year ago we were all excited about going to the Big XII CCG? It only took a year to tear it down...

Why can't we turn it around just as fast? Take a look at what Arizona State did this year...

Well I am under the impression that it isn't just coaching.

I think we have a large number of kids that really do not care. I see lack of dedication, motivation, ability, loyalty and pride.

I don't think it is all the coaching. I have watched our lines get blown out time after time. I have seen playrs not even make an effort to make the play. Some say that is the coaches problem.

I remind you that most think it takes the Jimmys and Joes not the Xs and Os.

This is a core problem. What caused I do not know. But it is going to a major job to overcome it I am afraid.

I will suport what ever it takes, but I am not going to set myself up for a fall due to some belief all is welll now that the coaching staff is gone, if they are.

Well I am under the impression that it isn't just coaching.

I think we have a large number of kids that really do not care. I see lack of dedication, motivation, ability, loyalty and pride.

I don't think it is all the coaching. I have watched our lines get blown out time after time. I have seen playrs not even make an effort to make the play. Some say that is the coaches problem.

I remind you that most think it takes the Jimmys and Joes not the Xs and Os.

This is a core problem. What caused I do not know. But it is going to a major job to overcome it I am afraid.

I will suport what ever it takes, but I am not going to set myself up for a fall due to some belief all is welll now that the coaching staff is gone, if they are.

I can certainly understand the tempered enthusiasm. We were all expecting great things this year and look what it got us...

BUT...With the exception of the defensive line...and of course the quarterback...this team is the same team that had us all ready to believe at the beginning of this season.

My opinion...these kids quit after the Mizzou loss...there were absolutely NO team leaders...

There IS talent on this team and if TO can find them a coach who will identify and develop leaders on this team...and instill confidence...lookout...I say...skys the limit..

Well I hope the talent is there. I do not think it is there on the Defensive or offensive lines.

Too fat and slow, not in condition. That is not just coaching, that is a lack of personal discipline.

I doubt we see the turn around some are expecting. It takes time to fall and it takes time to rise.

We lose a lot this year and will most likely lose some that are loyal to the current staff.

We are not loaded with talent as some would like to think, IMVHO, we are about an average program in the big 12, no better no worse.

Now of course it may all be motivation, but I truly do not think so.

no, too fat and too slow is what we allowed the linemen to be. they can shape up in the off season and pick up a step or loose their schollies. give me some lean, hungry guys....young guys that will get better during the season and not just play out the season. give me kids and coaches that want to improve and won't rest until they do. give me a DC who won't just throw his arms up and say he doesn't know what is wrong. give me a guy who will coach fundamentals, in pads, in season, until these kids get it right!