What are you listening to right now?

Saw Dylan Saturday night. We were in the front row, and he actually got up and sang some songs directly to the crowd, dancing around a little and cracking that cynical grin when he delivered some of his classic sharp edged lines. I know what everyone says about Dylan live these days...It was 100% worth missing all the great games last weekend to see one of my favorite artists about 10 yards in front of us. Google his set list if you want...it was unreal.

MLB: Never got around to answering your previous question...sorry about that bro. I don't have any real cred when it comes to metal. Pretty sure you and walks would run circles around me in terms of knowledge about that genre. I don't dislike metal by any means, I've just always been geared in a different direction. So no, I never really listened to any of Ministry's older work. But my brother bought that Ministry album that has Never Trust a Junkie on it when he was 11 or 12 and I was 12 or 13 (can't remember exactly), and I have fond memories of us pretty much kicking the living sh#t out of each other raging to it in our room. Things usually got out of hand pretty quick. It never took long for halfway playful punches to start carrying some real malice behind them. Someone would get hurt, we'd get in trouble...and repeat. Couple scars still remain from that basement room. It was fun as hell. (My bro could talk metal with you all day. Kid has crazy diverse musical interests. I was a year older, but he almost always brought home the underground stuff before it hit mainstream first. He'd have anything from Anthrax to Wu going.) And we'd find a middle ground. And that middle ground was fighting. (He was bigger than me by the time I was 12 and he was 11. I always threw the better punch, though. Truth. :lol:)

MLB: Never got around to answering your previous question...sorry about that bro. I don't have any real cred when it comes to metal. Pretty sure you and walks would run circles around me in terms of knowledge about that genre. I don't dislike metal by any means, I've just always been geared in a different direction. So no, I never really listened to any of Ministry's older work. But my brother bought that Ministry album that has Never Trust a Junkie on it when he was 11 or 12 and I was 12 or 13 (can't remember exactly), and I have fond memories of us pretty much kicking the living sh#t out of each other raging to it in our room. Things usually got out of hand pretty quick. It never took long for halfway playful punches to start carrying some real malice behind them. Someone would get hurt, we'd get in trouble...and repeat. Couple scars still remain from that basement room. It was fun as hell. (My bro could talk metal with you all day. Kid has crazy diverse musical interests. I was a year older, but he almost always brought home the underground stuff before it hit mainstream first. He'd have anything from Anthrax to Wu going.) And we'd find a middle ground. And that middle ground was fighting. (He was bigger than me by the time I was 12 and he was 11. I always threw the better punch, though. Truth. :lol:)

Oh the memories of childhood. :D I have a sister that is 5 years older than me. She used to kick my butt on a regular basis. Until I hit 6th grade that is. The reason I asked. Ministry wasn't always Metal. They used to play some funky techno type stuff. Totally different band now. Don't if you find any of their old stuff though.

• Fire 1