This will fire you up!!!!

GEEZ!! I watched the video and found myself both fired up and relieved! Why relieved? That's because I'm glad it wasn't ME who had to line up against the Black Shirts of old...Those guys were MANIACS! I believe I would have crapped my pants if I'd have to face the Black Shirts! I'm a Husker fan by marriage: I married a Lincoln girl and she turned me on to Big Red football. Even though I'm from the east coast, I gotta admit Nebraska football is something else. Hang in there, everyone...it won't be long until Nebraska fans are watching the Huskers in post-season play again, and I'm talking about one of those bowl games that are played AFTER New Years and the game is for the National Championship. Hey, I believe!

GEEZ!! I watched the video and found myself both fired up and relieved! Why relieved? That's because I'm glad it wasn't ME who had to line up against the Black Shirts of old...Those guys were MANIACS! I believe I would have crapped my pants if I'd have to face the Black Shirts! I'm a Husker fan by marriage: I married a Lincoln girl and she turned me on to Big Red football. Even though I'm from the east coast, I gotta admit Nebraska football is something else. Hang in there, everyone...it won't be long until Nebraska fans are watching the Huskers in post-season play again, and I'm talking about one of those bowl games that are played AFTER New Years and the game is for the National Championship. Hey, I believe!

great first post, welcome. I believe too

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I'm a Celtic fan since Russell, Havelecek and eating Sunday dinner off TV trays.

Welcome to Husker Nation!!!

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez