Listening to 1620 right now.....

Here's my take on Grobe. Right now, he's making 1.5 million a year which really pushes the limit TO wants to pay. He has a 10 year extension, but he has a 2 million buyout. Financially, I'm not sure TO's willing to go there. Then we come down to his coaching. I realize Wake was not a juggernaut when he got there, but his record against Clownahan is 0-2. There are worse teams that found a way to beat NU.

Screw Mark Richt isnt he the moron that sent his team on the field to celebrate a touchdown against Florida.... NO CLASS. Selfish. NOTHING TO would want here......REDIC

yeah, i agree, let's chastise the guy for one mistake.....it would have been OK, if he would have called them f'ing hillbillies or pulled a throat slash gesture....give me a break, dude!

Screw Mark Richt isnt he the moron that sent his team on the field to celebrate a touchdown against Florida.... NO CLASS. Selfish. NOTHING TO would want here......REDIC

Good point. I forgot about that bush league move.

yeah, i would expect you to pile on the guy too. can you see past your nose or did someone catch you with your finger in it today? you guys are precious......

yeah, i agree, let's chastise the guy for one mistake.....it would have been OK, if he would have called them f'ing hillbillies or pulled a throat slash gesture....give me a break, dude!

Or cussed out a coaching legend for whipping your ass.

Hey, if people can criticize Pelini for yelling at Snyder for running up the score in the heat of the moment, we can criticize Richt for that premeditated stunt that demonstrated extremely poor judgment.

Richt is a helluva coach....That move against Florida was priceless and a great piece of coaching....a little over the top? yes....a little busch league? possibly....but he told his players that if they were gonna have a shot at beating Florida they had to come out with intensity and make a statement on their first drive.....I think thats the kinda of intensity, desire, and motivation that Nebraska needs right now. I understand it rubbed people the wrong way but it set a tone for the rest of the game and Georgia did win.

Good point. I forgot about that bush league move.

yeah, i would expect you to pile on the guy too. can you see past your nose or did someone catch you with your finger in it today? you guys are precious......

I can't decipher your riddles. Are you saying we're four years old?

Or cussed out a coaching legend for whipping your ass.

I must have missed that one. Who cussed out TO, Bobby Bowden, or Joe Pa.?

Combine this with the fact that Grobe is already making 1.5 million which is more than what TO wants to spend. I highly doubt Grobe would take a pay cut to come to Nebraska.

Just because Sipple wrote an article doesn't mean it is true. Bargain-shopping with the future of the program in the balance would be really stupid. They wouldn't be interviewing guys that already make nice money if they weren't prepared to spend. I'm not saying budget isn't an issue but I'd bet we are willing do dole out up to $2million per and a buyout if it will get a HC that is a proven winner.