Listening to 1620 right now.....

And Kevin said that he wouldn't be surprised to hear Mark Richt name announced sometime today for an interview with Nebraska. But Kevin or Matt one of the two are really really highly for hiring Jim Grobe as Head Coach and Kevin/Matt said that in four years, Jim Grobe will lead us to the NC game. Any thoughts on this? I really do agree with him on this subject about Jim Grobe who is #2 on my list for a head coach. What do you all think about Jim Grobe.

Here's a Link about Jim Grobe being interviewed

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2007/1...77995401538.txt

And Kevin said that he wouldn't be surprised to hear Mark Richt name announced sometime today for an interview with Nebraska. But Kevin or Matt one of the two are really really highly for hiring Jim Grobe as Head Coach and Kevin/Matt said that in four years, Jim Grobe will lead us to the NC game. Any thoughts on this? I really do agree with him on this subject about Jim Grobe who is #2 on my list for a head coach. What do you all think about Jim Grobe.

It was Kevin who said in 4 years Grobe would win a NC and it was very tongue in cheek, as in he was joking. It's also not Matt, it's Mike'l.

It was Kevin who said in 4 years Grobe would win a NC and it was very tongue in cheek, as in he was joking. It's also not Matt, it's Mike'l.

Ya he was probably joking but he was serious about Jim Grobe coming to Nebraska as our head coach is what I got out of it. And sorry about calling him Matt instead of Mike.....I'm from Sioux City and I only hear their stuff on the internet and i'm a noob when comes to listening to Omaha husker radio shows.

I have been on the Jim Grobe wagon for a long time.

I have followed him at Wake for about 6 years now.

He has not won alot of games, but every single team he plays knows they have been in a game, and no matter the talent level, the game is very seldom decided until the last few minutes of the 4th quarter or in overtime.

I turly think he would be my favorite.

Pat Hill at Fresno State is another.

You're going to have to give me your picks again. So far from your sig. I'm guessing Pelini is #1. However in another thread, you keep hammering on Paul Johnson. Now, you're saying Grobe is your #2. How exactly do all of these guys fall into place on your list?

Here's my list

1. Bo Pelini and Paul Johnson are a tie

2. Jim Grobe

3. Mark Richt

4. Anybody but Turner

You're going to have to give me your picks again. So far from your sig. I'm guessing Pelini is #1. However in another thread, you keep hammering on Paul Johnson. Now, you're saying Grobe is your #2. How exactly do all of these guys fall into place on your list?

Here's my list

2. Jim Grobe

3. Mark Richt

4. Anybody but Turner

Mark Richt is only 4th on your list????? I'd take him in a heartbeat if he's interested. I also like Grobe a lot, but don't know if the financial numbers make sense.

Here's my list

2. Jim Grobe

3. Mark Richt

4. Anybody but Turner

Mark Richt is only 4th on your list????? I'd take him in a heartbeat if he's interested. I also like Grobe a lot, but don't know if the financial numbers make sense.

Ya you're right on that. I totally forgot about this guy until i was at work today when i was at the espn ncaa webpage. Mark Richt is a great coach and would be a great hire among Jim Grobe and Paul Johnson.