What Ever Happened to Frank Solich

I know its proballly 4 years to late and he probally wouldnt want to come back after being burned buy the last ad but. He did have a winning record. Bowl Births. Cummon he wasnt bad at all. Y isnt he a prospect.

Ben

There are 17 errors in this post! Ben, you have a gift for inaccuracy. Seriously dude - that's impressive.

Solich realized in his talks with TO that he had no opportunity to come back as the HC.. this obviously was depressing to him because as most would probably assume, he would jump on the chance to come back especially under TO as the AD and the new AD being a TO choice.. however, i agree that he wasn't that bad, i'm one of those kind of guys.. honestly i thought that firing him was the wrong move at the time because of the season we had and him just getting his new staff, but thought it would be better in the future, well, obv. that was wrong huh.. but FS is in the past and will stay in the past, at least as far as a HC is involved..

I know its proballly 4 years to late and he probally wouldnt want to come back after being burned buy the last ad but. He did have a winning record. Bowl Births. Cummon he wasnt bad at all. Y isnt he a prospect.

Ben

OMG, If I here one more person ask about Solich coming back I'm going to sh*t my pants and eat it, because that would be more enjoyable than having Solich back!

Ben

There are 17 errors in this post! Ben, you have a gift for inaccuracy. Seriously dude - that's impressive.

Are you counting the errors in judgement too?

Ben

OMG, If I here one more person ask about Solich coming back I'm going to sh*t my pants and eat it, because that would be more enjoyable than having Solich back!

Well then, "How about we bring back Solich". Enjoy your lunch........again and watch out for peanuts!

Ben

Are you counting the errors in judgement too?

Whoops! You're right!

There are 18 errors in this post!

:thumbs

Ben

:yeah:yeah:yeah

Ben

Do you remember at all how pathetic our offense was against decent defenses?