for what its worth from ESPN.com

55 to be exact so not 100, but older then all the other coachs that have been talked about. Plus he has a 10 year contract with Wake which you cant expect Neb to pay off.. Dont see it stop the crap!!

You don't have any idea how contracts work, do you? Nebraska wouldn't have to pay 10 years of his contract. I'd be willing to bet there is already a buy-out amount in the contract, and even if there weren't, they would negotiate one. Who would want a coach that resents his school for restricting him from going to another job?

I'm guessing NEHUSKERS is in his middle teens by the way he views things.

No wrong not close to teens sorry to disappoint you .. You most have a hard on for me or something cause I just gave my opinion an you cant stop talking about it.. Sorry dont swing that way...

And I'm the Pope. :)

For your sake I hope you're a teenager, because if you think like that and type like that and you're an adult, you're going to have a very difficult life ahead of you.

There you go again!! For the last time I am not a teenager so please seek help for your fantasies of young teenage boys.. Dont worry about my life I will be just fine..

I feel sorry for you that you have to take one single comment that in the heat of the moment thought he was older then 55, so for not doing my research I apologize to all who found offense to my post.. I never was big on research in school...

55 to be exact so not 100, but older then all the other coachs that have been talked about. Plus he has a 10 year contract with Wake which you cant expect Neb to pay off.. Dont see it stop the crap!!

You don't have any idea how contracts work, do you? Nebraska wouldn't have to pay 10 years of his contract. I'd be willing to bet there is already a buy-out amount in the contract, and even if there weren't, they would negotiate one. Who would want a coach that resents his school for restricting him from going to another job?

No wrong not close to teens sorry to disappoint you .. You most have a hard on for me or something cause I just gave my opinion an you cant stop talking about it.. Sorry dont swing that way...

You're a classy one aren't you. I think you just proved knapplc's point.

Ohhh no I misspelled some words ooooo the world is going to end now!!

Anyway, back on topic...

I would like to see Watson stay. I gather that he was at the helm when our offense was really clicking this year. If that's true I'd like to see what he could do when he's not hamstrung by a bad system. Plus from what I've seen he seems like a pretty good guy. So if this ESPN rumor is true, it's one I like.

Um, isn't Grobe in his 50's? Does he have some sort of terminal illness or something we're not privvy to? The guy will be around in 5 years. I'm guessing there's a better chance of Mangino having a hear attack in the next 5 years over Grobe.

Reportedly it's $2 million to buy him out of his contract.

...Sorry to jump in the middle of all the bickering...

Also they stated that "Bo Pelini did not impress Tom Osbourne and that Turner Gill is the guy for the cornhuskers". Thats what i heard on 590 that they stated came from Espn.

Did they misspell Osborne on 590 too?

Jeez i did not realize there was a spelling contest here! I will try and self edit my posts a little better! :nutz

Also they stated that "Bo Pelini did not impress Tom Osbourne and that Turner Gill is the guy for the cornhuskers". Thats what i heard on 590 that they stated came from Espn.

Did they misspell Osborne on 590 too?

Jeez i did not realize there was a spelling contest here! I will try and self edit my posts a little better! :nutz

See that you do, sir! See that you do! :angry:

Sorry, I was just messing with you. :)

You're a classy one aren't you. I think you just proved knapplc's point.

Ohhh no I misspelled some words ooooo the world is going to end now!!

Do you guys need a private room to discuss this?

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Can't think of a reason to think ESPN's insiders know any more than any one else.

I'm waiting for Ozzie to step in front of a podium and announce wo the new coach is. I think it will be some time next week after conference championship games.

Until then we can just keep grasping at straws and reading too much into every statement that is made by "a source that is very close to..."

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

:yeah