How many times have you changed your mind about who you want to coach??

It's like buying a car.

I guess I do it differently. I haven't changed my mind since I thought Callahan would be fired.

When I buy a car I decide what car I want before I ever walk onto a lot. Then I look for what I want at the best price I can find. The last car I bought I found at a local dealer by searching on-line for a week or so until it turned up. That's just me though. :)

I still put Pelini and Gill at the top of my list, and I slightly favor Pelini, but would welcome Gill with open arms. However since the search has produced a lot of valuable information about other candidates, I've got a much less vehement desire to see these two and ONLY these two considered. There are a few other people who I would be comfortable with in the offseason.

Of course, regardless who it is, if they run this team like a Nebraska team should be run, and we win, that solves a lot.

This is to imply that I've made up my mind about who I want, and I haven't. I've adopted a "wait and see" method.

Each of the talked-about candidates has positives and negatives about them. So far I'm not really excited about any of them, but I'm not turned off by any of them, either.

I want to go back to Callahan where it's safe and you won't have too worry. :)

I have changed my mind only once. I was a Bo Pelini guy for a while and hoped somehow that he could bring Turner Gill along that would be the best situation. But, as I examine it more I want Turner Gill to be the next coach! He was a great player, great assistant coach, is a great head coach, and a great person. He is the perfect fit in my opinion.

If I could chose anyone I would pick Mark Richt from Georgia. He has won consistently in the SEC and is a great guy and family man who was born in Omaha.

But, realistically, Turner Gill is my choice.

I haven't actually given my "Final Answer", but so far..for the long run..I'm leaning toward the Gill Monster

Charcoal%20Gill.jpg

The lifetime warranty swayed us into buying that Jeep Patriot a couple months ago for Buckeye37.

She's getting 28mpg and they took a year of payments off the internet price.

I go back and forth on it...between Gill and Bo....each has their advantages and disadvantages. I am probably more concerned about who will be on their staff and what kind of chemistry they will have.

I don't see Bo as being a real good offensive minded coach, so he will need a lot of help there. I worry about Bo's personality changing with the power of being HC....and I worry the defense might be favored when it comes to scholarships, and who to give them to.

I am not real sure what to take from Gill...his lack of experience on this level worries me some, but then I also know that he has TO as an advisor and has used him before, and would not hesitate on doing so again....and I like that.