The latest rumor floating around the Columbus High basketball game.

Supposedly a press conference sunday to announce Pelini as coach and Gill as AD.

Crazy? yes....but I did hear it..

I'll believe it when I see it.... :bonez

OK you tell me which you would want:

Freeze your arse off in Buffalo at 183 large a year or

sit in your climate controlled sky box eating wine and cheese at 500 large a year?

hmmm tough decision I know.

The latest rumor floating around the Columbus High basketball game.

Supposedly a press conference sunday to announce Pelini as coach and Gill as AD.

Crazy? yes....but I did hear it..

I'll believe it when I see it.... :bonez

OK you tell me which you would want:

Freeze your arse off in Buffalo at 183 large a year or

sit in your climate controlled sky box eating wine and cheese at 500 large a year?

hmmm tough decision I know.

Didn't know you could eat wine???? :sarcasm

The whole idea of Turner being AD does make sense..... I mentioned this about a week ago..... I said that IMO, TO would love to "groom" Turner for the full time AD job....... With Tim Cassidy leaving today, this does have the potential of making sense....... I know that I am just shooting at the stars, and trying to make sense of everything....but, Turner could come in as Associate AD under TO for a year or two....make a lot more money than coaching.....and then TO would turn the job over to Turner.......at that point, if Bo is not getting the job done, and is let go, then Turner may have the opportunity to get back into coaching (okay, I know that is a very far reach, and probably extremely dumb to say)......

TO know that Turner is a man of integrity and is HIGHLY THOUGHT of in the state....... If Pud could raise $$$, people would be happy to open up the pocketbook for a guy like Turner

I know all of the stuff is RUMOR, and Gill still may be our head coach, but the whole AD thing could realitically happen.