LSU fans seem pretty happy

Deb,

If he is hired, it all comes down to money. He will take the job for less than anyone else.

According to some very knowledgeable posters on another board, we can not afford any of the three that were being mentioned. Due to Pederson and Callahan buy/pay outs. It was broken down very exact.

I am afraid TO was placed in a real no win situation. We will see soon enough.

My only hope at this time is that the information by ESPN on Pelini is as wrong as they were on Miles.

Pelini now needs this job badly, as he will most likely be fired by LSU after the bowl season. Miles will not keep him another year.

???.....Miles will not keep him....?????? Are you kidding me? What do you base that statement on?

LSU fans can eat a fatty. They might not like Bo, but the LSU players obviously do. They dumped Gatorade on him and were all giving him hugs after the game. But I guess LSU fans would claim that they were just celebrating that they are finally getting rid of him. Please.

I bet you could find a Husker player that liked Throatslash as well, does that mean you want to keep him?

LSU fans can eat a fatty. They might not like Bo, but the LSU players obviously do. They dumped Gatorade on him and were all giving him hugs after the game. But I guess LSU fans would claim that they were just celebrating that they are finally getting rid of him. Please.

I bet you could find a Husker player that liked Throatslash as well, does that mean you want to keep him?

if he could have got our guys to play like LSU's??? sure.

According to the Healthiest States list, they just eat a lot of fat-- They're #50 (NE is #6, btw).

Deb,

If he is hired, it all comes down to money. He will take the job for less than anyone else.

According to some very knowledgeable posters on another board, we can not afford any of the three that were being mentioned. Due to Pederson and Callahan buy/pay outs. It was broken down very exact.

I am afraid TO was placed in a real no win situation. We will see soon enough.

My only hope at this time is that the information by ESPN on Pelini is as wrong as they were on Miles.

Pelini now needs this job badly, as he will most likely be fired by LSU after the bowl season. Miles will not keep him another year.

???.....Miles will not keep him....?????? Are you kidding me? What do you base that statement on?

And boosters pick up those buyouts... this guy is off base (to put things nicely).

LSU is gonna be what we were four years ago, when winning 9 games simply wasnt good enough, they're gonna lose their coach and fall like we did and probaly go through a horrible coach like we did, they got a couple of bad years ahead of them for sure. At least were heading in the right direction now.I hope....