LSU fans seem pretty happy

LSU knows championship coaches becasue they have had one this century. Love Saban or hate him he has won one and would have won more if he did not try to go to the I-AA Dolphins. LSU wanted no part of Pelini and we will all find out why in year 3. CU and Mizzu will now own the North for the next 10 years IMO.

TO is not a GOD. He has made mistakes before and he has just made a big one today if all these rumors are true. This is the same TO that supported the Pederson hire if I am not mistaken. Look how that turned out.

Sorry to say we are done as a progam for the next 10 years.

For what it is worth, I have been saying the same thing. Hopefully, someone can clip this and put it on their refridgerator and tell me I am wrong after the 2010 season. I really hope I am. i cant believe his stock is any hotter now than it was a the end of last season. He will do some good things out of the gate, no doubt.

Mizzu probley but colorado??? u shittin me man?? they still have a few years i highly doubt colorado will win the north tittle in the next few years i will say their a good team i mean they beat oklahoma but still that dont mean their a team thats gonna win big 12 north tittles the team 2 beat in the north now is gonna be kansas and mizzu u can say what u want but its the truth untill we i mean NEBRASKA can beat them 2 teams we shouldnt be favarites in the north but thats my 2 cents

Do you think Muschamp could become LSU's head coach? They sure love him there.

Some of the LSU cronies might be hesitant on his youth, but with that youth he has tremendous passion and can get his guys to play, I would run through a wall for that guy..........well, I might bounce off that wall...but you get the point...lol

Miles is gone.

Herbstreit is reporting that Miles is already getting a staff together for Mich. He snagged Jon Tenuta. Dammit I wish we had made that move.

If Miles keep Crowton with him and bags Tenuta Mich will be looking very good.

I had not heard that...went and found an article citing Herbstreit as the source also. This is interesting if it turns out to be true. This is the biggest shake up in coaching staffs I can remember and I am not young man.