LSU fans seem pretty happy

Miles is gone.

Herbstreit is reporting that Miles is already getting a staff together for Mich. He snagged Jon Tenuta. Dammit I wish we had made that move.

If Miles keep Crowton with him and bags Tenuta Mich will be looking very good.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Miles staying. Herbstreit eating his words.

LMAO

...T_O_B

LSU knows championship coaches becasue they have had one this century. Love Saban or hate him he has won one and would have won more if he did not try to go to the I-AA Dolphins. LSU wanted no part of Pelini and we will all find out why in year 3. CU and Mizzu will now own the North for the next 10 years IMO.

TO is not a GOD. He has made mistakes before and he has just made a big one today if all these rumors are true. This is the same TO that supported the Pederson hire if I am not mistaken. Look how that turned out.

Sorry to say we are done as a progam for the next 10 years.

Glad to have you sharing your opinions. I have a special tool that will help you get your foot out of your mouth.

Oh, and by the way Gods do make mistakes, just take a look at the Duck Billed Plattypouse.

...T_O_B

LSU knows championship coaches becasue they have had one this century. Love Saban or hate him he has won one and would have won more if he did not try to go to the I-AA Dolphins. LSU wanted no part of Pelini and we will all find out why in year 3. CU and Mizzu will now own the North for the next 10 years IMO.

TO is not a GOD. He has made mistakes before and he has just made a big one today if all these rumors are true. This is the same TO that supported the Pederson hire if I am not mistaken. Look how that turned out.

Sorry to say we are done as a progam for the next 10 years.

For what it is worth, I have been saying the same thing. Hopefully, someone can clip this and put it on their refridgerator and tell me I am wrong after the 2010 season. I really hope I am. i cant believe his stock is any hotter now than it was a the end of last season. He will do some good things out of the gate, no doubt.

Both you guys are something else, what you're pissed because you weren't consulted? Bo , may not be the answer, but I can almost guarantee you will see heart and effort returned to this program anways it says alot about a man that was treated the way he was, to want to come back and work at this university. Especially since he's not an alumnus of NU. You guys are probably the ones that wanted the previous staff to have more time, so the program could be completely drained of any honor and tradition. Tom Osborne is not perfect either, but he's a man of integrity and honor, and a man of his word. these are character traits that have long been forgotten by most people today.

Very good post Vol-Husker. These are the clowns that keep me from reading too much on these message boards. I see a bright future in a CROW vending machine in the near future. What do you say, what to partner up on this investment?

:cheers

Pelini now needs this job badly, as he will most likely be fired by LSU after the bowl season. Miles will not keep him another year.

Wow, and you know this how? If Miles intended to fire Bo, then Les is as stupid as everybody in Oklahoma thought he is. Bo is the force behind that teams coaching staff. Miles was barely .500 at OSU and he couldn't help but win at LSU because Saben built the program.

You guys need to have more faith in TO. He knows what he is doing better than ANYBODY else.

Wally,

I expect you to support him. That is up to you.

I have every right to say what I think.

I think he will have this program in the barrel due to recruiting infractions, morals, and ethics problems beyond your wildest dreams. He will not control the team and we will have way more problems with the law enforcement side.

But if and it is still is if he is hired, you will no longer have to worry about my coments. I will be through with Nebraska football. Not a single post from me once it is announced. I will be done following anything about Nebraska football. I guess buying the Missouri season tickets this year had an alternative meaning. It certainly will make the wife happy.

Wally think of someone you personaly know that in your mind is the lowest thing on earth. Then imagine him as the head coach of Nebraska. Get the picture.

[/quote

You're a great fan! WOW! So you sat and watched the Calliban destroy all the rich traditions and get records smashed in front of our eyes , but will not watch if Bo is named HC? We dont need you. Become a Missouri fan. You would fit in well. :asshat

Wally,

I expect you to support him. That is up to you.

I have every right to say what I think.

I think he will have this program in the barrel due to recruiting infractions, morals, and ethics problems beyond your wildest dreams. He will not control the team and we will have way more problems with the law enforcement side.

But if and it is still is if he is hired, you will no longer have to worry about my coments. I will be through with Nebraska football. Not a single post from me once it is announced. I will be done following anything about Nebraska football. I guess buying the Missouri season tickets this year had an alternative meaning. It certainly will make the wife happy.

Wally think of someone you personaly know that in your mind is the lowest thing on earth. Then imagine him as the head coach of Nebraska. Get the picture.

[/quote

You're a great fan! WOW! So you sat and watched the Calliban destroy all the rich traditions and get records smashed in front of our eyes , but will not watch if Bo is named HC? We dont need you. Become a Missouri fan. You would fit in well. :asshat

How do you come up with this???? Tell me let me know. Does Bo have a proven history of letting players go wild or something. I dont know if your pissed because your coach didnt get hired or what but Jesus we havent seen this guy be a head coach well except for that one game and he excelled. You have no idea what he will do with these players, academically, morrally, and the way they will play. Bob and TO were unproven coaches when they came in, let this guy coach. Were not going to be a GREAT team for awhile but let him coach, dont come out and DESTROY him before he is even hired.... REDIC

If yoiu do any reading on other boards than Nebraska you might have heard the problem.

I have not smeared a single one of you for following who you want. I have no ill feelings for any of you.

I am in a different position than you. I personally know the things that have happened. Things that I can not endorse or accept.

I have no favorite, I only have one that I do not want. And for that person to become the face of the University that I have financially supported for over 30 years is more than I can take.

This hire is about money, plain and simple. Not about being the best thing for Nebraska.

Two years from now we will see where this program is under Pelini. I will provide my phone # to DaveH. He can call me and I will come back and eat the crow you think I deserve, but my guess is all I will hear in that two years is how a once celan program has went in the tank.

It is not about wins or losses. It is about the respect this programs deserves. This hire if it is true will be a much larger blow to the program than BC could have ever done.

LIke I said, if he is Nebraska's coach, he will not be mine. I have never said anything like that in the 50 years that I have been a Nebraska fan. Longer than most of you have been alive. But this is the wrong thing to do. And I truly believe it is about money. We are taking the cheapest way out, not the best.

If yoiu do any reading on other boards than Nebraska you might have heard the problem.

I have not smeared a single one of you for following who you want. I have no ill feelings for any of you.

I am in a different position than you. I personally know the things that have happened. Things that I can not endorse or accept.

I have no favorite, I only have one that I do not want. And for that person to become the face of the University that I have financially supported for over 30 years is more than I can take.

This hire is about money, plain and simple. Not about being the best thing for Nebraska.

Two years from now we will see where this program is under Pelini. I will provide my phone # to DaveH. He can call me and I will come back and eat the crow you think I deserve, but my guess is all I will hear in that two years is how a once celan program has went in the tank.

It is not about wins or losses. It is about the respect this programs deserves. This hire if it is true will be a much larger blow to the program than BC could have ever done.

LIke I said, if he is Nebraska's coach, he will not be mine. I have never said anything like that in the 50 years that I have been a Nebraska fan. Longer than most of you have been alive. But this is the wrong thing to do. And I truly believe it is about money. We are taking the cheapest way out, not the best.

where do you find those delicious retard sandwiches?