LSU fans seem pretty happy

LSU knows championship coaches becasue they have had one this century. Love Saban or hate him he has won one and would have won more if he did not try to go to the I-AA Dolphins. LSU wanted no part of Pelini and we will all find out why in year 3. CU and Mizzu will now own the North for the next 10 years IMO.

TO is not a GOD. He has made mistakes before and he has just made a big one today if all these rumors are true. This is the same TO that supported the Pederson hire if I am not mistaken. Look how that turned out.

Sorry to say we are done as a progam for the next 10 years.

For what it is worth, I have been saying the same thing. Hopefully, someone can clip this and put it on their refridgerator and tell me I am wrong after the 2010 season. I really hope I am. i cant believe his stock is any hotter now than it was a the end of last season. He will do some good things out of the gate, no doubt.

Both you guys are something else, what you're pissed because you weren't consulted? Bo , may not be the answer, but I can almost guarantee you will see heart and effort returned to this program anways it says alot about a man that was treated the way he was, to want to come back and work at this university. Especially since he's not an alumnus of NU. You guys are probably the ones that wanted the previous staff to have more time, so the program could be completely drained of any honor and tradition. Tom Osborne is not perfect either, but he's a man of integrity and honor, and a man of his word. these are character traits that have long been forgotten by most people today.

Wally,

I expect you to support him. That is up to you.

I have every right to say what I think.

I think he will have this program in the barrel due to recruiting infractions, morals, and ethics problems beyond your wildest dreams. He will not control the team and we will have way more problems with the law enforcement side.

But if and it is still is if he is hired, you will no longer have to worry about my coments. I will be through with Nebraska football. Not a single post from me once it is announced. I will be done following anything about Nebraska football. I guess buying the Missouri season tickets this year had an alternative meaning. It certainly will make the wife happy.

Wally think of someone you personaly know that in your mind is the lowest thing on earth. Then imagine him as the head coach of Nebraska. Get the picture.

LSU knows championship coaches becasue they have had one this century. Love Saban or hate him he has won one and would have won more if he did not try to go to the I-AA Dolphins. LSU wanted no part of Pelini and we will all find out why in year 3. CU and Mizzu will now own the North for the next 10 years IMO.

TO is not a GOD. He has made mistakes before and he has just made a big one today if all these rumors are true. This is the same TO that supported the Pederson hire if I am not mistaken. Look how that turned out.

For what it is worth, I have been saying the same thing. Hopefully, someone can clip this and put it on their refridgerator and tell me I am wrong after the 2010 season. I really hope I am. i cant believe his stock is any hotter now than it was a the end of last season. He will do some good things out of the gate, no doubt.

Both you guys are something else, what you're pissed because you weren't consulted? Bo , may not be the answer, but I can almost guarantee you will see heart and effort returned to this program anways it says alot about a man that was treated the way he was, to want to come back and work at this university. Especially since he's not an alumnus of NU. You guys are probably the ones that wanted the previous staff to have more time, so the program could be completely drained of any honor and tradition. Tom Osborne is not perfect either, but he's a man of integrity and honor, and a man of his word. these are character traits that have long been forgotten by most people today.

Far from it (on keeping previous staff). If it comes come to intregrity (gill vs bo) there is a clear winner. I was a Boise State guy. My point is, did we hire/interview the most experienced/qualified head coaches that we could find? No. Does that mean Bo is going to do a bad job intially, hell no. Is he the best guy for the long term, we will have to wait and see. But there must be some reason why no one else hired him for HC. Is stock was pretty high after he left here. Other schools didnt see the need to have him as their head coach, and it must be for some reason. Sometimes, guys are great assistant coaches and lousy head coaches. I personally think it always comes down to great assistant coaches to keep it all together, and i hope we bring back some of the great Nebraska assistants. Our program is so far down in the crapper, in terms of attitude, that most believe believe a bogasm will solve all our ills (kind of like sex is easy, love is hard). In the short term, that is probably true. Close sources at OK said, and we will find out, that he has a few character flaws and they were not at the least upset that he left. Maybe you may want to think about a great substitute teacher and how much fun you used to have when the regular teacher was out of town vs the teacher that pushed you to do your very berst. As we look back to those schools years, which one do we hold more sacred? I cant answer that for you, but I sure like the ones that pushed me. I think of my English teacher and term papers, hence I am able to blog so well. Just kidding. I am not going to get into details, but it has more to do than just his mouth. We will find out in four years if this was a good hire.

Wally,

I expect you to support him. That is up to you.

I have every right to say what I think.

I think he will have this program in the barrel due to recruiting infractions, morals, and ethics problems beyond your wildest dreams. He will not control the team and we will have way more problems with the law enforcement side.

But if and it is still is if he is hired, you will no longer have to worry about my coments. I will be through with Nebraska football. Not a single post from me once it is announced. I will be done following anything about Nebraska football. I guess buying the Missouri season tickets this year had an alternative meaning. It certainly will make the wife happy.

Wally think of someone you personaly know that in your mind is the lowest thing on earth. Then imagine him as the head coach of Nebraska. Get the picture.

I don't believe you mean all of that. If you do, then I have misjudged you terribly.

Deb,

If he is hired, it all comes down to money. He will take the job for less than anyone else.

According to some very knowledgeable posters on another board, we can not afford any of the three that were being mentioned. Due to Pederson and Callahan buy/pay outs. It was broken down very exact.

I am afraid TO was placed in a real no win situation. We will see soon enough.

My only hope at this time is that the information by ESPN on Pelini is as wrong as they were on Miles.

Pelini now needs this job badly, as he will most likely be fired by LSU after the bowl season. Miles will not keep him another year.

he gave a job reference from past experience working with him. nothing more. why cant people comprehend this?