I don't need a source...

Remember, I am one of those guys who is not sold on Bo....I have made that clear many times.....but I don't need a source or anyone on this board to say....source, source, source...

Proof enough......living my life around football, you DON'T DOUSE THE D-COORD. after just a conference championship......maybe after a NC, but not a conference championhsip....especially when a week ago, the SEC title meant nothing, it was NC or bust...

They doused him and hugs all around on national tv....they were saying good-bye and thank you coach.

Some of you can "wait" for you "sources"....but at what point does some things just become too obvious to deny?

Remember, I am one of those guys who is not sold on Bo....I have made that clear many times.....but I don't need a source or anyone on this board to say....source, source, source...

Proof enough......living my life around football, you DON'T DOUSE THE D-COORD. after just a conference championship......maybe after a NC, but not a conference championhsip....especially when a week ago, the SEC title meant nothing, it was NC or bust...

They doused him and hugs all around on national tv....they were saying good-bye and thank you coach.

Some of you can "wait" for you "sources"....but at what point does some things just become too obvious to deny?

I was just going to post it......

Don't bring rational thinking into the conversation.

:bonez I saw that too and I am glad others picked up on this also.. Miles didnt get the gatorate shower only BO.. There you have it Husker Nation Bo is the new coach!! I hope we can all come together an support BO in turning this program around.. I am very excited an cant wait till next year...

My wife, who is not that into football, but knows of the situation with Bo because of me telling her, noticed this as well. We were watching the end of the game and she mentioned that it was pretty obvious what was going on. Bo is clearly coming here and I for one am very excited about our future. Bo may not be perfect, but with TO's giudance, will do quite well.

I really hope we retain Watson for OC, when he was actually running our offense, they were quite impressive.