Bo Pelini fans of the world, unite!

GO BO!

I don't know how many times this past season after a game I said..we should never have let Bo Pelini leave this state. Now that he is back... I say GO BIG RED, GO BO!

I've been just reading the board for the past months, had even forgotten I'd already registered an account. Wanted to come out of the lurking mode to post my support for our new HC.

I can't wait to have Bo Pelini on the sidelines during the games. Watching the stuff on TV where they have showed him pumping up the Nebraska Defense, and when Pelini was the Coach for the bowl game, this guy bleeds Football. You could see it in his eyes, he is PROUD to be back in Nebraska. He's going to have the young man fired up, and you'll see him very enthusiastic on the sidelines.

He's going to be bringing in a awesome coaching staff too. I have a feeling some prior Nebraska players might be getting into the mix too.

Who else would love to see Trev Alberts as the Defensive Coach?

I know I do, I can't wait to see what transpires from here on out.

I can just picture all those fans from Columbia, Manhattan, Lawrence, Boulder, Austin, College Station, Lubbock, Stillwater AND Norman saying to themselves "Oh sh*t".

Actually, if I had to bet I'd say most of them think this will benefit them. They are not afraid of Bo and they do not think we will be much better.

I just hope they have a different perspective after we play them. :thumbs