Okay, so who stays and who goes?

skersfan said Dillard hates Pelini and to look for him to transfer. That would be shocking, and disappointing, to me.

I don't know, however, undoubtedly there will be a few.

I am wondering what will become of that, I think skersfan was blowing it a little out of proportion.

Sipple said before the Colorado game, he thought marlon was leading towards leaving early.

Can't be as bad as after Calllahan's first year, when team captain ross pilkington left.

skersfan said Dillard hates Pelini and to look for him to transfer. That would be shocking, and disappointing, to me.

That seems weird as I am sure that he would be the "man" next year in a good defense. Is it just me or did get under utilized this year. Didn't they kind of move him to DT a couple of times?

I think at this point transferring would be ridiculous. I would have considered it if there WASN'T a coaching change. Listening to some of the players quotes they are excited to have a coach showing enthusiasm. So obviously there were some issues between the players and coaches before.

I can't imagine the new regime under-utilizing and under coaching players like we had to tolerate the last 4 years so the young guys should be encouraged to stay. Lucky could be posed for an even bigger year next year, and the defensive players should be pumped as hell that we have this guy coming in.

I think if we keep Watson we will see very few losses for such a coaching change.

next time that i see phil out bowling, i'll make sure to throw that question out there.. he doesn't seem like he is that immature about it.. he's going to be a hands down starter next season, on a much improved defense.. if you're getting better coaching your going to perform better.. which means you look more impressive which means higher draft stock which means... etc etc.. seems rather logical to me, but we'll see

The players that will leave will be the ones who don't want to wear pads during practices. Bye.

next time that i see phil out bowling, i'll make sure to throw that question out there.. he doesn't seem like he is that immature about it.. he's going to be a hands down starter next season, on a much improved defense.. if you're getting better coaching your going to perform better.. which means you look more impressive which means higher draft stock which means... etc etc.. seems rather logical to me, but we'll see

yeah...dillard is nothing but unused potential right now. thankfully we've got a coach to use potential to it's fullest. how big of a factor was demorrio williams in '02 compared to '03? am i right?

I'm hoping that Lucky stays on for his Senior Year, as far as others transferring or moving on to the NFL, I think a lot of players are going to stay on to be a part of, "Something Special" as Pelini put it.

I can't wait to see how Pelini does with recruiting, and there is no doubt the players will practice in full pads and get the conditioning. It's great having a head coach who has a defensive mindset. He'll know both sides of the ball, and will be able to pick up what the defense is showing you. I think Pelini will have a very positive impact and impression right away.

It'll be interesting to see who goes. Foppa has a good point about the kids not wanting to practice in pads going, and I agree - goodbye, and good luck. Bo seems to be here to work and to make the players work, so get ready to work or get ready to leave.

I think it would be a huge mistake for Marlon to leave right now. Darren McFadden, Mike Hart, Jacob Hester, Jonathon Stewart, Chris Johnson - these guys are going to eat up Marlon's draft stock something fierce. He could go now and be a fourth or fifth round pick, or he could stay and try to earn a first or second round pick. I'd like to see him stay, but if he goes we still have Kenny Wilson and Roy Helu and Quentin Castille.

I don't really see anyone else leaving for the NFL at this point. Maybe some of the guys will be disgruntled and leave because of the coaching change, that happens at every school and you can't prevent it. If nobody leaves I'll be shocked.

It'll be interesting to see who goes. Foppa has a good point about the kids not wanting to practice in pads going, and I agree - goodbye, and good luck. Bo seems to be here to work and to make the players work, so get ready to work or get ready to leave.

I think it would be a huge mistake for Marlon to leave right now. Darren McFadden, Mike Hart, Jacob Hester, Jonathon Stewart, Chris Johnson - these guys are going to eat up Marlon's draft stock something fierce. He could go now and be a fourth or fifth round pick, or he could stay and try to earn a first or second round pick. I'd like to see him stay, but if he goes we still have Kenny Wilson and Roy Helu and Quentin Castille.

I don't really see anyone else leaving for the NFL at this point. Maybe some of the guys will be disgruntled and leave because of the coaching change, that happens at every school and you can't prevent it. If nobody leaves I'll be shocked.

Marlon is not that good.

He will never make it in the NFL.

Marlon is not that good.

He will never make it in the NFL.

You and I may think that, but Marlon is by all accounts at least considering leaving for the NFL this year.