Jason Peter just said about Bo....

JP on 1620 just now, says that he loves Bo's intensity. While JP was watching the Presser and listening to Bo answer questions from the media, he wasn't for sure if BO was going to flip over the podium and go after the guy or if he was searching for the answer! :clap Love the intensity!

He also stated that the players take on the mentality of the coach! If the kids see him (Bo) caring, then any kid would bleed for that coach! :)

Who is this Jason Peters?

WHAT!!!!Who are you? He is just one of the most bad a$$ brothers to ever wear a cut off husker jersey. :dunno

There was never anyone named Jason Peters who wore a Husker jersey. There was a bad mofo named Jason Peter that did, which I think was Spidermans sarcastic way of pointing out this fact....

I know Callahan had children, but I believe they were older by the time he moved to Nebraska... so don't shoot me for offering this up.

I think it's very good that Bo has young kids. Although his kids (all under 10) aren't college age, it sure helps having someone who raising kids himself coaching Nebraska's finest. My wife and I were talking and we were saying how great it would be if our son (now 4) could one day play for Bo. I think his fatherly instinct will also help in terms of working with players off the field, just like T.O. is famous for.

I know Callahan had children, but I believe they were older by the time he moved to Nebraska... so don't shoot me for offering this up.

I think it's very good that Bo has young kids. Although his kids (all under 10) aren't college age, it sure helps having someone who raising kids himself coaching Nebraska's finest. My wife and I were talking and we were saying how great it would be if our son (now 4) could one day play for Bo. I think his fatherly instinct will also help in terms of working with players off the field, just like T.O. is famous for.

Also we could not only have a Pelini roaming the sideline, we also might have a Pelini roaming the secondary in about 8 years i think. I am not positive but Bo was a pretty good safety for OSU, was he not?

Also we could not only have a Pelini roaming the sideline, we also might have a Pelini roaming the secondary in about 8 years i think. I am not positive but Bo was a pretty good safety for OSU, was he not?

Pretty sure he was a 4 year letterman.

JP on 1620 just now, says that he loves Bo's intensity. While JP was watching the Presser and listening to Bo answer questions from the media, he wasn't for sure if BO was going to flip over the podium and go after the guy or if he was searching for the answer! :clap Love the intensity!

He also stated that the players take on the mentality of the coach! If the kids see him (Bo) caring, then any kid would bleed for that coach! :)

I didn't get that notion at all. Not that he's not intense, I just thought he acted pretty normally. What Peter said is a bit overstated IMO.

Pretty sure he was a 4 year letterman.

If I'm not mistaken, he was a team captain his senior year