Most memorable plays by decade

Landlord

Speaking of jumping, screamin' and whoopin' and hollerin' in the living room, what about Frost's pass off Shevin Wiggins' foot into Matt Davison's hands in the 97 Misery game?

That whole final drive was amazing, but of course that play in particular is the most memorable.

That's the one! Best Husker play ever! :) And TOs comment? Nice catch Matt. Perfect! :)

Dave Rimington and Dean Steinkuhler fumblerooskies were some of the best plays i remember.. dont remember which 1 it was but he was dragging 3 defensive players 10 yards across the goal line for the score.. That was awsome..

Does anyone know where to find a video of that? I checked YouTube but the only video they show is Will Shields running the ball after a freshman Tommie Frazier leaves the ball on the ground.

What about the no-call facemask in the KSU game- 1998? Crouch gets nearly be-headed, remember the picture?

the no -call ended that game basically..

that was a bad Solich year too..

Lucky wins against Okie State etc..

We should have known what lied ahead..

What is it about Okie State..

Remember Craig Bohl's last year?

N was in Stillwater, lost to the Cowboys... it was an ugly game, the last game I attended prior to leaving for Kuwait and then to invade Iraq. Jamaal Lord.. poor guy.. I heard from a very reliable source.. whatever that is.. he could no remember the play once he got into the huddle, so many times the coaches were surprised at the plays that were being run..

The Cally years were ugly, yes.. but jeez some of those Solich era loses were ugly too...