I already miss Cally and Pud

You homers can say what you want, but there's some things I already miss about Cally and Pud:

Cally:

- Watching him open his mouth real wide like the Lion King several times a game for no apparent reason

- Listening to him talk about the "higher ups"

- Listening to the stories about parity

- Hearing him use real macho terminology like referring to the football as "the rock" - very impressive

Pud:

Mainly the s*it eating grin everywhere he went.

I'll never forget Cally's first year when NU was winning against a 1-AA school and Jim Rose asked him "how many games does NU have to win for bowl eligibility, and he just gave a smug grin and arrogantly said "6", and then Cally proceeded to lay an egg the rest of the way out.

You homers can say what you want, but there's some things I already miss about Cally and Pud:

Cally:

- Watching him open his mouth real wide like the Lion King several times a game for no apparent reason

- Hearing him use real macho terminology like referring to the football as "the rock" - very impressive

Pud:

I'll never forget Cally's first year when NU was winning against a 1-AA school and Jim Rose asked him "how many games does NU have to win for bowl eligibility, and he just gave a smug grin and arrogantly said "6", and then Cally proceeded to lay an egg the rest of the way out.

Does anyone know what his mouth opening thing was about. At first i thought he was just yelling. But after awhile it was obvious he wasnt yelling.

Cally:

Pud:

If you're eating S*hit and grinnin, it probably ain't your day....

Does anyone know what his mouth opening thing was about. At first i thought he was just yelling. But after awhile it was obvious he wasnt yelling.

He may have a form of TMJ, which causes a variety of symptoms, including a mild aching of the joints of your jaw.

That's just pure speculation, though.