Bo Pelini- LSU coach???

Ok, hear me out.

Bo hasn't signed a contract.

Les Miles most likely will be going to Michigan after the title game. His buyout to Michigan is unchanged by his extension.

Jimbo Fisher, the guy most people thought would take over LSU if Les left, is on board to be the FSU coach after Bowden.

Could LSU just offer the job to Bo since he hasn't signed a contract yet? it would cost them nothing.

Ok, hear me out.

Les Miles most likely will be going to Michigan after the title game. His buyout to Michigan is unchanged by his extension.

Jimbo Fisher, the guy most people thought would take over LSU if Les left, is on board to be the FSU coach after Bowden.

Could LSU just offer the job to Bo since he hasn't signed a contract yet? it would cost them nothing.

That would be, like, the ultimate revenge after the way he got shafted by NU wouldn't it...? Interesting speculation...not likely...but interesting.

Ok, hear me out.

I seriously doubt Bo would bring his kids and wife into this whole revenge theory. :o

Ok, hear me out.

I seriously doubt Bo would bring his kids and wife into this whole revenge theory. :o

LSU fans don't like Bo.

Ok, hear me out.

I think that would make BO look like a complete a** to the whole country. I am not sure it would be revenge since the house is clean. Just Restoring the Order.

Ok, hear me out.

LSU fans don't like Bo.

LSU fans don't like air...what's your point?

Ok, hear me out.

I don't think Miles is going anywhere. If he really wanted the Michigan job that bad, he never would have agreed to a contract extension

Ok, hear me out.

I don't think Miles is going anywhere. If he really wanted the Michigan job that bad, he never would have agreed to a contract extension

Unless he just wanted to end the speculation, and eliminate the possibility of it being a distraction heading into the National Championship game.

Ok, hear me out.

bo penili is not like that,,,, he,s not a jerk... he as accepted to coach at nebraska,,,and was on tv too... so he accpetance of the job is there, and he has made verbal contract that everyone has seen....i think he is just glad to be a head coach, and espically at the level of nu,,,,,, the potential to be a powerhouuse is there... i don,t agree with callahan that nu will not rise again, it will with the right coaching staff..

Ok, hear me out.

Unless he just wanted to end the speculation, and eliminate the possibility of it being a distraction heading into the National Championship game.

Considering Michigan is still wanting to talk to him, I don't think it helped much.

Ok, hear me out.

I really think this could still happen (the miles part, not the pellini). Its a little Saban but I also think it was an OK idea to not want your next job to be a distraction for a team about to compete for a NC.

Les signing that contract did nothing but try to get people off his back. He is still talking to Michigan. The buyout is still the same as it was before he signed the extension.

Bo isn't going anywhere. So what if they did offer Bo the job? He'd have to actually want it to matter. He's got what he wants here at NU.