I keep hearing this name also. I sure hope my source was right because I dont really want Beck

WPqkAYGlynI

OK, I'm not sure what is worse and more pathetic, the fact someone made a bad video like that. The fact you took time to watch it and put a link to it, or the fact it took me 30 seconds before I could turn it off.

I keep hearing this name also. I sure hope my source was right because I dont really want Beck

WPqkAYGlynI

OK, I'm not sure what is worse and more pathetic, the fact someone made a bad video like that. The fact you took time to watch it and put a link to it, or the fact it took me 30 seconds before I could turn it off.

Hey..Mr. Hack could have posted this this one again.

R0sVcWbqpug

WPqkAYGlynI

Hey..Mr. Hack could have posted this this one again.

R0sVcWbqpug

can do!

R0sVcWbqpug

greatest. video. EVAH.

Tim Beck

Position:

Wide Receivers/Pass Game Coordinator

Experience:

2nd Year

Alma Mater:

Central Florida, 1988

E-Mail: tbeck@ku.edu

Recruiting Zones: Austin, West Dallas

Tim Beck, one of the most respected high school coaches in the state of Texas, joined the Kansas staff in 2005 after serving three seasons as the head football coach at Summit High School in Mansfield, Texas. He coaches KU's wide receivers and was promoted to pass game coordinator in February 2007.

During the 2006 season, Beck's young corps of wide receivers took flight, paced by Dexton Fields, who led the team with 45 receptions. Under Beck's direction, five different Kansas receivers hauled in at least 24 receptions during the 2006 season.

In 2005, Beck oversaw the development of wide receiver Mark Simmons, who led the Jayhawks in catches (44), receiving yards (631), yards per reception (14.3) and yards per game (52.6). Simmons, a native of DeSoto, Texas, finished his playing days as KU's all-time leader in receptions and was second all-time with 2,161 receiving yards.

Beck was the 2003 District Coach of the Year after leading Summit (Texas) High School to its first-ever playoff appearance and district championship. In 2004, SHS advanced to the quarterfinals of the state playoffs after posting a 9-4 record and winning its second straight District 4-5A title. The Jaguars finished the season with the top-ranked defense in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.

Before accepting the job at Summit High School, Beck was the head coach at R.L. Turner High School in Carrollton, Texas, from 1999-01 where he led THS to back-to-back playoff appearances for the first time in 25 years. He guided the team to a 7-4 record in 2000 and a 7-5 mark in 2001, giving the school consecutive winning seasons for the first time in a quarter of a century. Beck was named the district coach of the year in 2000 and helped establish some solid groundwork for the school that had won a total of 13 games in the 10 years prior to his arrival.

Beck served one season as the offensive coordinator at Missouri State where he worked from 1996-98. During his final season with the Bears, the MSU offense racked up 4,542 total yards -- the fourth best single-season mark in school history. He was hired at Missouri State after leading Saguaro High School (Scottsdale, Ariz.) to the 1995 4A state championship -- the first state title in the school's 30-year history. In 1994, Beck was named the state's regional coach of the year after leading the team to an 8-3 record and an appearance in the regional finals. Over his final two and a half years at SHS, his teams posted a record of 23-4. Prior to his arrival at the school, the team's record from 1988-92 was just 5-43.

Beck was a graduate assistant coach at Kansas State from 1991-92 where he served as wide receivers coach and assistant quarterbacks coach. The Wildcats finished the season with a 7-4 overall record and a fourth-place finish in the Big Eight Conference. In 1990, he coached the outside linebackers and punters at Illinois State after serving two seasons as an assistant football coach at Miramar High School in Miramar, Fla.

Beck, a former collegiate quarterback, wide receiver and punter, is a 1988 graduate of Central Florida where he majored in liberal studies. He graduated from Cardinal Mooney High School in his hometown of Youngstown, Ohio, where he starred in football, basketball and baseball.

Beck and his wife, Tamara, have a son, Jordan, and a daughter, Haylie Marie.

would provide a good link for recruiting Texas kids......

Tim Beck

Position:

Wide Receivers/Pass Game Coordinator

Experience:

2nd Year

Alma Mater:

Central Florida, 1988

E-Mail: tbeck@ku.edu

Recruiting Zones: Austin, West Dallas

Tim Beck, one of the most respected high school coaches in the state of Texas, joined the Kansas staff in 2005 after serving three seasons as the head football coach at Summit High School in Mansfield, Texas. He coaches KU's wide receivers and was promoted to pass game coordinator in February 2007.

During the 2006 season, Beck's young corps of wide receivers took flight, paced by Dexton Fields, who led the team with 45 receptions. Under Beck's direction, five different Kansas receivers hauled in at least 24 receptions during the 2006 season.

In 2005, Beck oversaw the development of wide receiver Mark Simmons, who led the Jayhawks in catches (44), receiving yards (631), yards per reception (14.3) and yards per game (52.6). Simmons, a native of DeSoto, Texas, finished his playing days as KU's all-time leader in receptions and was second all-time with 2,161 receiving yards.

Beck was the 2003 District Coach of the Year after leading Summit (Texas) High School to its first-ever playoff appearance and district championship. In 2004, SHS advanced to the quarterfinals of the state playoffs after posting a 9-4 record and winning its second straight District 4-5A title. The Jaguars finished the season with the top-ranked defense in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.

Before accepting the job at Summit High School, Beck was the head coach at R.L. Turner High School in Carrollton, Texas, from 1999-01 where he led THS to back-to-back playoff appearances for the first time in 25 years. He guided the team to a 7-4 record in 2000 and a 7-5 mark in 2001, giving the school consecutive winning seasons for the first time in a quarter of a century. Beck was named the district coach of the year in 2000 and helped establish some solid groundwork for the school that had won a total of 13 games in the 10 years prior to his arrival.

Beck served one season as the offensive coordinator at Missouri State where he worked from 1996-98. During his final season with the Bears, the MSU offense racked up 4,542 total yards -- the fourth best single-season mark in school history. He was hired at Missouri State after leading Saguaro High School (Scottsdale, Ariz.) to the 1995 4A state championship -- the first state title in the school's 30-year history. In 1994, Beck was named the state's regional coach of the year after leading the team to an 8-3 record and an appearance in the regional finals. Over his final two and a half years at SHS, his teams posted a record of 23-4. Prior to his arrival at the school, the team's record from 1988-92 was just 5-43.

Beck was a graduate assistant coach at Kansas State from 1991-92 where he served as wide receivers coach and assistant quarterbacks coach. The Wildcats finished the season with a 7-4 overall record and a fourth-place finish in the Big Eight Conference. In 1990, he coached the outside linebackers and punters at Illinois State after serving two seasons as an assistant football coach at Miramar High School in Miramar, Fla.

Beck, a former collegiate quarterback, wide receiver and punter, is a 1988 graduate of Central Florida where he majored in liberal studies. He graduated from Cardinal Mooney High School in his hometown of Youngstown, Ohio, where he starred in football, basketball and baseball.

Beck and his wife, Tamara, have a son, Jordan, and a daughter, Haylie Marie.

would provide a good link for recruiting Texas kids......

Wow..Not the same Tim Beck I thought it was at all.

The Tim Beck I had as an assistant coach at Holdrege High used to hold up a little chalkboard while we were running the ropes to see who was looking up and who was watching their feet..one time he wrote "Smile if you got some last night"..Two guys ahead of me fell to the ground laughing and I almost blew my mouthpiece out through my nostrils as I tried to hop over them..

He was also our English Teacher Jr. year..And kept calling me by my Spanish name..Didn't get the irony until standing in a Drop/Add line at UNL a couple years later... (I wuz slow!) <_<

(Steve Martin in Roxanne):

[Roxanne Kowalski is walking behind a hedge because she is nude]

Roxanne Kowalski: Nobody had a coat?

C.D. Bales: I thought you said you didn't want a coat...

Roxanne Kowalski: Why would I not want a coat?

C.D. Bales: You said you didn't want a coat!

Roxanne Kowalski: I was being ironic.

C.D. Bales: Oh, ho, ho, irony! Oh, no, no, we don't get that here. See, uh, people ski topless here while smoking dope, so irony's not really a, a high priority. We haven't had any irony here since about, uh, '83, when I was the only practitioner of it. And I stopped because I was tired of being stared at.

Sorry..couldn't remember the word, but did remember what movie I saw it in.