Never guess who I just met in Texas!!!

I went to the local barber shop by my work to get a trim up. I work in La Porte, TX by the way. If you haven't figured it out by now, I met Quinton Castille and I gotta tell you guys....he is an EFFING monster!!! He had the biggest freaking arms I have seen in a long time! Anyways, I told him how BIG of a fan I was and he responded very nicely....."the fans are AWESOME up there." Just thought I would type in and let you guys know. He also said that all the players are really excited about Coach Pelini coming to NU. I have never lied to you guys before and I won't do it ever...period. Its not often when fans in Texas get a chance to meet a Husker player!!!!

:corndance:corndance:corndance

underage drinking?

dont need another patrick witt

Lighten up Francis.

HuskerRob, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant NUpolo8 is always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant NUpolo8.

:thumbs

underage drinking?

dont need another patrick witt

Lighten up Francis.

HuskerRob, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant NUpolo8 is always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant NUpolo8.

:thumbs

Chicks dig me. Because I rarely wear undewear, and when I do, its usually something provocative.