Texas QB eyeing Nebraska

Just a follow up. Kody is REAL excited about his upcoming visit to UNL. Cody's dad who is also a coach is really impressed with the coaching staff at UNL. Especially Dr Tom and Ron Brown and what they have done with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Barring any set backs after Jan 4th, I would bet the farm and say this kid will be N!

Pssst....The Spread Option is something that Coach Watson is discussing with the offensive recruits! :woo I sure do miss any form of option so I would love to see it brought back to Lincoln!

It not so much the option, but the fact that Nebraska use to line up and say were running and nothing you can do about it.

Just judging by that 2nd photo, the kid better have a quick release to get the ball out of there. In holding the ball that low, he will have a long way to go in getting the ball off if he does not. It looks quite a bit like how Tony Romo will hold the ball out there.

But that's something that I'm sure Watson will get him to work on.

Reports are saying that OSU and "I am a man I am 40" Gundy hit the "Oh sh#t button" and may have a spring schollie for Spano afterall. Stay tuned. I sure hope Spano and his dad see the writing on the wall with the way OSU treated Kody! Kody come to Nebraska and become a HUSKER!

he's a man. he's 40. and hopefully, after all is said and done, he'll think twice before boning over a prospective recruit.