WR Troy Williams

Noticed that huskersillustrated.com had an article about him in their recruiting section. Is Pelini recruiting him hard or do you think they are asking him to walk on? Does he have any other offers? All I know is that he is a great athlete and he would look good on the field every Saturday!

His best offer is to a small D-2 college in Oklahoma... His year has been screwed up because he lost a lot of his High School credits when he moved here from N.O. following Hurricane Katrina. Another reason he's having trouble getting attention is the small HS in Auburn hasn't been able to make him a Highlight film to get out to the bigger schools.

If we took a shot with the Micah kid from Western Nebraska, the least we could do is offer this kid who obviously has the size and speed to play at the next level just not the exposure because of the Hurricane tragedy.

Troy said he didn't know his season stats for sure, but did recall having 15 catches in one game which was just shy of a state record.

He's been in Auburn enough years, post-Katrina, to get his grades and credits in order if he was capable. Probably an academic project. Definitely above average athletically for small-town Nebraska. D-1 level? I don't know. He will get an honest look from Pelini's staff.

agree, can't believe the academic levels at Auburn are too terribly high??

He's been in Auburn enough years, post-Katrina, to get his grades and credits in order if he was capable. Probably an academic project. Definitely above average athletically for small-town Nebraska. D-1 level? I don't know. He will get an honest look from Pelini's staff.

based on?

based on?

based on a small town in se Nebraska. how high do you think the academic standards are in small town rural community?

based on?

based on a small town in se Nebraska. how high do you think the academic standards are in small town rural community?

:wtf

I'd guess the class size would allow more personal instruction to help him catch up. Assuming smaller classes. :dunno

based on?

based on?

rural area = inferior academic standards? what a joke