Huskers win 8 or 9 next year ...atleast

Baylor

ISU

KSU

CU

one win agin

MU , KU, or Texas Tech

and 3 non con wins.

if the offense is as explosive as it looks to be....then wins over Tech KU Or Va Tech look very good...I can't see us losing to Missouri at home either....but I would feel pretty dumb calling for a 11 win year....too much too fix for the Huskers to get it all figured out that quick.......but there are alot of great things to look forward too....I expect Pelini to land some JC help in the coming weeks on defense and the recruiting class as a whole will only get better after Pelini gets done with LSU....The Huskers have a stone cold killer at QB coming back next year...and he has alot of weapons around him....Hard to believe that the Huskers wont shred alot of defenses next year....Oh, and maybe stop a few drives themselves.......

I will be rolling in the isle when Ganz is invited to New York for the heisman and Chase Daniel is at home pickin his nose....GBR in 08

I can't wait

yeah our games locations should help us a lot next year... 3 of our 4 biggest games are at home, KU, Mizzou, and VTech... but it will still be tough I mean we play 3 teams from BCS bowls this year, and another that just barely got left out.

If we get the first 3 and keep improving and then have a good week of preparation I think we have a good shot at VTech because their strength right now is their defense and their losing a lot of LBs I believe. Then with Mizzou at home I like our chances because they always get us down there for some reason, but can never beat us here.

Should be a fun year!

Mizzou is going to be a tough game again.. Texas Tech returns 19 of their starters, so don't put it in the win column just yet. VTech will be tough.. OU will be hard. KState is going to be looking for revenge..better mark your calender for that one. Right now I would think we should beat KU, ISU, Baylor and CU. Could be a good year, but 7-5 seems to be a reasonable expectation with 3 wins in the nonconference schedule.

Beating KSU in Manhattan, or Mizzou in Lincoln would be icing on the cake. Texas Tech could be a win, but that game's in Lubbock. And with them returning 19 starters I think we're going to have to wait and see how their camp goes. 7...MAYBE 8 wins.

until i see something to "hang my hat on" (which won't be before early next fall, at the best) i still contend that a reasonable mark will be 7-5.

everyone will field a better team in the Big 12 next year, especially the North.

:yeah I just want to be competitive in all games, then we'll at least give ourselves a chance.

Ganz....and Pelini as well as the nice home schedule all make for a decent run....7 wins would be a little lacklust considering the talent on the team.

Must have been 50 threads on this same thing last year.

Majority had NU winning 10 games and playing for the Big 12 title this year. :)

if the defense can come around,,that would be a huge lift for nu...that is a must before the wins come... i also agree, i would be very pleased with a 7-5 record, and not allowing the blowouts nu faced last year.

until i see something to "hang my hat on" (which won't be before early next fall, at the best) i still contend that a reasonable mark will be 7-5.

everyone will field a better team in the Big 12 next year, especially the North.

:yeah I just want to be competitive in all games, then we'll at least give ourselves a chance.

the first order of business to get the wins,,is vastly improved defense.. we should be better just with penili running the show... and hopely the blowouts will cease.. if the defense can stop folks...allows the offense more touches......7-5 would be great. nu was a off -on team last year sort of .,,,plays texas close, then gets blown out.