USC Makes Me Sick

Im watching the rosebowl and the cockyness of usc players is absolutely disgusting. I dont recall seeing such a display of unsportsmanlike condunduct. If i would see this crap coming from husker football players id turn in my jersey. Has there every been players in this organization who did flips into the endzone, waved to oposition fans and pointed to players. I cant believe that the refs are letting this go on as far as they are. The game is over illinoise is going to get blown out but seriously this is rediculious.

Does anyone else see what im talking about. Im a very reseerved man. Even when nebraska is up alot im still reserved i dont believe in that crap.

Just venting, anyone see what im talking about.

Ben

Im watching the rosebowl and the cockyness of usc players is absolutely disgusting. I dont recall seeing such a display of unsportsmanlike condunduct. If i would see this crap coming from husker football players id turn in my jersey. Has there every been players in this organization who did flips into the endzone, waved to oposition fans and pointed to players. I cant believe that the refs are letting this go on as far as they are. The game is over illinoise is going to get blown out but seriously this is rediculious.

Does anyone else see what im talking about. Im a very reseerved man. Even when nebraska is up alot im still reserved i dont believe in that crap.

Ben

See Miami thoughout the 80's and 90's

Ben

:yeah My family was just talking about that.

Ben

roger that. the *only* reason i can get behind the hiring of rick neuheisel is so he can put the trojans in their place.

I found myself rooting against USC last night too.

Talk about running up the score. It's one thing to run a play and to have the defense have to stop you, but the Flip into the end zone was so dang early in the game.

It would have been GREAT to have Missouri against USC in the Rose Bowl. I'm hoping that in '08 somebody treats USC with the same lack of respect. Of course then the USC coach will be crying foul.

Completely agree. Can't stand them or the media that bows before them. That said, they are a great team, although the win over Illinois does little to validate that. If the Pac 10/Big10 would pull their heads out of their asses, we coulda seen Georgia vs. USC. But nooooo, they still cling to the Rose Bowl tradition like it's 1902. Morons.

Ben

Well, the USC player was actually the third person from a different team that I saw do that. I can't remember the game, but a team's player did that and didn't get a call. I'm sure the next guy who saw it and did it didn't think he'd get called but he did. The USC player was probably just rolling the dice. One got called the other did not. These players watch other bowl games. I watched the USC game and didn't see anything any different than some of the other games I've watched. Illinois didn't belong in that game. If the BCS really wanted to match up teams they would have put Hawaii up against Illinois and Georgia up against USC. However, this would have made too much sense.

Ben

roger that. the *only* reason i can get behind the hiring of rick neuheisel is so he can put the trojans in their place.

Rick Nudeheisel pretty much single handedly destroyed CU. IMO, he Callahanned them. He took a power running team that was pretty darn good and tried to make them a soft finnesse team. Plus, he got them into trouble with the NCAA. Barnett came in and rebuilt them, but I guess he felt the need to use hookers to lure recruits which was also frowned upon. I think everyone forgets how good CU was before Nudeheisel took over. He's not a good coach at all. IMO, UCLA will be no better with him than they were with Dorrell. Plus, look where he just came from. He was the OC at the friggin Ravens who couldn't score on a junior high team. If I were a UCLA fan, I'd be pretty pi$$ed right now!

Well BCS rules are that only 2 teams from each conference can be selected. That means they couldn't have selected Florida or Missouri because 2 teams from each conference are already in BCS bowls (LSU, Georgia) and (Oklahoma, Kansas). So the next available option was Illinois and it also was the Pac 10 Big 10 match up that the Rose Bowl likes. Its just the way this crazy season shook out that Illinois got in. Its kind of like how NU got into the Rose Bowl when they really didn't deserve it.

well, i did see usc a bit cocky,,,but would you not be too.. they are a great team, and it just goes along with the territory

what i did not like is the way the one tv station had Rick Nudeheisel on all the time...why him, what has he done that makes him so famous,,,all i have seen from him was trouble, getting fired. just don,t get why tv stations want that idot on.