Will Muschamp to Texas

Supposedly Auburn's DC is going to Austin. The last time Mack Brown picked up an AU Defensive Coordinator Texas won a national title. If you do not follow SEC or Auburn footbal just youtube Will Muschamp, this guy is as about as passionate as they come. This will be a huge addition to Texas's staff.

Supposedly Auburn's DC is going to Austin. The last time Mack Brown picked up an AU Defensive Coordinator Texas won a national title. If you do not follow SEC or Auburn footbal just youtube Will Muschamp, this guy is as about as passionate as they come. This will be a huge addition to Texas's staff.

That's definately going to make a change for the better for Texas's defense. This was one of the guys I wanted as our head coach. Brian Kelly, Bo Pelini, Will Muschamp. They were all really close to one another for me.

That's definately going to make a change for the better for Texas's defense. This was one of the guys I wanted as our head coach. Brian Kelly, Bo Pelini, Will Muschamp. They were all really close to one another for me.

:yeah

Why did he make a lateral move? Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about Texas next year. Did he move because he saw that their last DC got snatched up rather quickly as a HC? I always find it odd when people make lateral moves. I'm still wondering about Norvell. I guess in his case it didn't matter because both his boss and ex boss were fired.

Auburn fans are asking themselves the same question. One guy posted on aunation.net that word on the street is Muschamp worked a deal similar to Jimbo Fisher did in that when Brown retires, Muschamp would be named HC. Another guy pointed out Muschamp has the same agent as Tubberville and this could be nothing more than a ploy to get more money out of Auburn.

They're tracking airplanes too. I wonder if Muschamp's wife's saltwater aquarium guy has made any calls to Austin yet?