Who was named #1 and #2 on that ABC/ESPN/Allstate 'greatest players' list on New Year's Day?

I agree that this list is a complete waste and is basically just and ESPN/ABC piece of crap. Reggie Bush and Vince Young make it yet Tommie doesn’t? Freaking Charles Woodson at #11 however in their Best by Numbers that turd isn’t even the best #2 of All Time. These ESPN things carry absolutely no weight with me and I’m really surprised that the most over-rated player in the last 10 years Matt Leinart didn’t make the list.

Tommie Frazier didn't make the list? What a bunch of @#$%.

yes, but charles woodson from the bogus michigan championship team does.

and johnny rodgers only comes in at 23? really?

perspective. have some next time, espn.

I agree that this list is a complete waste and is basically just and ESPN/ABC piece of crap. Reggie Bush and Vince Young make it yet Tommie doesn’t? Freaking Charles Woodson at #11 however in their Best by Numbers that turd isn’t even the best #2 of All Time. These ESPN things carry absolutely no weight with me and I’m really surprised that the most over-rated player in the last 10 years Matt Leinart didn’t make the list.

It was actually Sports Illustrated that had the Best by the Numbers deal. I agree though, this list is a crock.

Who was named #1 and #2 on that ABC/ESPN/Allstate 'greatest players' list on New Year's Day?

Hmmm... if the heisman is given to the BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR...

... shouldn't the list be filled with only Heisman winners?? ;)

anyway...

It's just some guys opinion.

and opinions vary.