Did anyone actually like our all-whites uniform?

I personally liked them. I think they do need a little more Red on the trim but not necessarily Red pants. I have never been a fan of the white jersey red pant combination.

Most of you have good points about changing the uniforms but I have to wonder how much of it is "tradition" and how much is it people being typical Nebraskans and not wanting to see change. Im sure theres some of the second group out there.

Yes, we have had bad luck in the all-whites.....and I am as supersticious (sp) as they come......I did kind of like the all whites with the red shoes.......... cool look.....but I knew it was a bad omen....

didn't we wear all RED sometime in the past....for some reason, I think I remember a home game when we came out in all red.....help me out with this one......I think it would be a cool look every now and then....

We wore all red against OU in 1987 I believe.

And we did beat A&M in all whites in 2002 I think

I thought the white unis were sharp looking. I don't see what the big deal is. How does wearing uniforms directly coorelate with performance on the field? So we've lost every game in all red or all white uniforms? Well, we've also lost a lot of games wearing the traditional red and white unis. So what is it? The fact that we're wearing something different or the fact that we're a victim of chance and are susceptible to losing games at any time?

It's ridiculous to compare a uniform with how a team plays.