Did anyone actually like our all-whites uniform?

If the games were played on real turf and they got all grass stained and bloody and muddy and then they never washed them for the entire year....white uniforms would be cool.

On artificial turf, white uniforms just make them look like tampons....

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I didn't have a problem with how they looked, in fact, it was kind of cool... for another team. But this is Nebraska and we wear scarlet & cream!

Those uniforms were scarlet and cream.

(I am secretly making a tally of the number of times I have to remind people of this. So far I'm at 3.)

If the games were played on real turf and they got all grass stained and bloody and muddy and then they never washed them for the entire year....white uniforms would be cool.

Stupid comment.

How do you know how many women might be on this board?

I didn't have a problem with how they looked, in fact, it was kind of cool... for another team. But this is Nebraska and we wear scarlet & cream!

Those uniforms were scarlet and cream.

(I am secretly making a tally of the number of times I have to remind people of this. So far I'm at 3.)

oh you scamp you!

Stupid comment.

I took all the goofy comments I've read and divided them by three....

Stupid comment.

I took all the goofy comments I've read and divided them by three....

:lol::lol::clap:clap:lol::lol:

Its good to know that there are still guys out there who have the nerve to take their lives in their own hands.

>>>T_O_B

:bang

They were better looking then the all red unis they wore before, talk about ugly. I rather they wear the normal colors for all games.

Once again....the uniforms were RED AND WHITE. Is there something not normal about those colors being on nebraska uniforms?

Yes, normal as red tops white pants or white tops red pants. Yes we all noticed the nice little red stripes down the pants but it still counts as all white unis. My comment was about the ugly all red uniforms they wore in 87 which as a kid at the time I blamed for the loss along with the big mouth of Broderick Thomas and the whole key thing.