night time spring game

Hskr86

Pelini wants to sell out the game, and at night people are off and can go attend the game. He also wants more television exposure, and is wanting the NFL Network to televise the game.

:hmmph I really wish they wouldn't. Don't get NFL Network and I would like to record the game.

Night game would be sweet, though!

Damnit, Drowning - what happned to the pic of Tara????

That would be a great idea! I think the game should be free, everybody that is a Husker fan should be aloud to experience Memorial Stadium at least once, even if it is just the spring game. There are some fan's out there that 8 bucks is still a lot of money to them. The street preacher from "o" street would have to leave his cross at the gate though!

Nevermind, I don't think he is coming even if it's free!

Pelini wants to sell out the game, and at night people are off and can go attend the game. He also wants more television exposure, and is wanting the NFL Network to televise the game.

:hmmph I really wish they wouldn't. Don't get NFL Network and I would like to record the game.

Night game would be sweet, though!

Damnit, Drowning - what happned to the pic of Tara????

Where have you been, AR? I took that down after the volleyball team lost back in December!

I just can't stop thinking about the possibility of this day long 'event'. With all due respect to TO Bull and another thread, THIS will be The Great Husker Nation Family Reunion of 2008! We need to pack it all... the stadium, the soccer field, the horseshoe, the Champions Club, all of it!!! Think of the atmosphere... Think of the recruits!!! World's best fans... it's our turn!

God, is it Spring yet!!!

GBR