night time spring game

Hskr86

I just can't stop thinking about the possibility of this day long 'event'. With all due respect to TO Bull and another thread, THIS will be The Great Husker Nation Family Reunion of 2008! We need to pack it all... the stadium, the soccer field, the horseshoe, the Champions Club, all of it!!! Think of the atmosphere... Think of the recruits!!! World's best fans... it's our turn!

God, is it Spring yet!!!

GBR

that would be awesome, a packed house, packed husker pavillion with the game broadcasted on the big tv they have out there with picnic blankets of people and kids running around... that would be a great atmosphere

I just can't stop thinking about the possibility of this day long 'event'. With all due respect to TO Bull and another thread, THIS will be The Great Husker Nation Family Reunion of 2008! We need to pack it all... the stadium, the soccer field, the horseshoe, the Champions Club, all of it!!! Think of the atmosphere... Think of the recruits!!! World's best fans... it's our turn!

God, is it Spring yet!!!

GBR

that would be awesome, a packed house, packed husker pavillion with the game broadcasted on the big tv they have out there with picnic blankets of people and kids running around... that would be a great atmosphere

:yeah

Night or day doesn't matter to me, either way by the time it comes around I'll be getting night sweats from my Husker FBall withdrawals.

However, what I really want is, to see the Spring Game be more than a 3 hour long full pad practice. I want to see the 1s v 1s of offense and defense. The last few spring games have been misleading in terms of where our team strengths were.

Bring the heat!

Bo Big Red

Night or day doesn't matter to me, either way by the time it comes around I'll be getting night sweats from my Husker FBall withdrawals.

However, what I really want is, to see the Spring Game be more than a 3 hour long full pad practice. I want to see the 1s v 1s of offense and defense. The last few spring games have been misleading in terms of where our team strengths were.

Bring the heat!

Bo Big Red

I have a feeling your going to see the 1's vs. the 1's this next season with Bo at the helm.

I think that the night game is brilliant.......the article mentioned the fact that Bo wanted to take the program to a new level, and by changing this small tradition, it would be a start....he wants a primetime Spring game on NFL network......he thinks he can sell it out, and it would be a great recruiting tool........

As a fan, who attends almost every game and most Spring games........I love the idea... Tailgating, under the lights, fireworks, loud music, drunken fans ALL cheering for the same team...........AWESOME !!!!!

Although, Dave H. ..............you are correct, funny stuff about the drunken dads stumbling onto the field to have their kids take the no drug pledge......... :lol: I can just see after the game when Dad is setting in a lawn chair outside of the stadium with a "dip" in, and yells to "little Johnnie" who is wearing his Say No To Drugs sticker.....Hey Johnnie, run over to the cooler and grab me a cold one. :laughpound

I think that the night game is brilliant.......the article mentioned the fact that Bo wanted to take the program to a new level, and by changing this small tradition, it would be a start....he wants a primetime Spring game on NFL network......he thinks he can sell it out, and it would be a great recruiting tool........

As a fan, who attends almost every game and most Spring games........I love the idea... Tailgating, under the lights, fireworks, loud music, drunken fans ALL cheering for the same team...........AWESOME !!!!!

Although, Dave H. ..............you are correct, funny stuff about the drunken dads stumbling onto the field to have their kids take the no drug pledge......... :lol: I can just see after the game when Dad is setting in a lawn chair outside of the stadium with a "dip" in, and yells to "little Johnnie" who is wearing his Say No To Drugs sticker.....Hey Johnnie, run over to the cooler and grab me a cold one. :laughpound

:rollin:rollin:rollin

what I really want is, to see the Spring Game be more than a 3 hour long full pad practice. I want to see the 1s v 1s of offense and defense. The last few spring games have been misleading in terms of where our team strengths were.

Bring the heat!

Bo Big Red

No kidding. :clap

so how 'bout the "fan activities" of the day???

I'd start it off by saying i'd love to re-live a very favorite childhood memory with an 'old guy' punt-pass-n-kick on the turf of Memorial Stadium (age brackets of course.... or weight!?)

:dunno