ALL BLACK UNIFORMS

i could see no names for maybe just like the first game just to prove a point, but I would never want no names for every game because it's just nice to have their name on the jersey to see who they are especially younger players on special teams and stuff like that.

yeah, especially when you dress over 100 for a home game...I do really wished they would do away with duplicate numbers for starters...Remember when the announcers thought that Zach Taylor was on the field for the punt block unit (against Colorado in '06 I think), but it was McKeon.

Play by Play: "And look who's on the field, No. 13."

Color: "Just in case they need him."

College gamecast on web had Marlon Lucky committing passs interference one time too. I think it was Murillo, weren't they both the same #.

FWIW- I would like to see black uni's. This topic comes up often and it makes people freak out but I'd still like to see it. The all white unis against CU weren't my favorite but I still thought it was cool that they did it.

I thought Georgia's black uni's were pretty cool. All of the husker clothing I own and wear is black.

So deep down you are a Georgia fan. They do have Black in their school colors.

Some people like baby blue, maybe we could have a baby blue day. The North Carolina and UCLA teams seem to like it. I think we should have a baby blue day. I will start to work on that next, as soon as we have a black out. It should happen very quickly is my guess, just as soon as Hell freezes over.

There is a HUGE difference between baby blue and black! You're comparing apples to oranges here. Baby blue would clash hardcore, but black is a neutral color. I am aware of the scarlet and creme ( i bleed scarlet and creme) but we are the blackshirts (although you couldnt tell last season) and i think wearing black uni's against Va. Tech would be cool.

some teams wear black cuz its in their colors and ther uni's look alright with them. that looks as bad as the all whites. our d is the blackshirts which means the first team d wears black jerseys in practice to show who they are. our colors are scarlet and cream thats why our uni's are those colors. just like we should all wear red to the games because its the sea of red.