ALL BLACK UNIFORMS

i would like to see us go back to the '01 and earlier uniforms though... with Nebraska above the number and just white/red pants with no stripes, but it's not too big of a deal... at least we no longer have those uniforms from 2003.

These are what I wish we could go back to...PICTURE_lordj.gif

As long as these have been burned I'm happy a_lord_i.jpg

I liked the Jersey with the "Nebraska" over the numbers....made them nicer buys for gifts. You didn't have to look at a patch to see whose jersey it was or recognize a name on the back.

pure scarlet with or without player's name on jersey and pure cream pants. alternate for away games.

that's how i'd roll.

I kind of like the players name on the backside, then Nebraska on the front...I don't know everyone's number, and I hate sitting and looking for their number in a program if I don't recognize them, when I should be watching what is going on on the field...then there is the problem of having duplicate numbers sometimes.

I hear what your saying Trucker, but I would like to see the names gone for one reason. A one thought team. Not about what I did, but what we did. Solidarity, a group acting as one.

I have had the problem you discuss at SC home games. But if the player makes plays you learn his number very quickly either way. Maybe makes a little better fan, I don't know. The duplicate number thing is a problem.

I hear what your saying Trucker, but I would like to see the names gone for one reason. A one thought team. Not about what I did, but what we did. Solidarity, a group acting as one.

I have had the problem you discuss at SC home games. But if the player makes plays you learn his number very quickly either way. Maybe makes a little better fan, I don't know. The duplicate number thing is a problem.

I did think of the "team concept" thing....and I hear what your saying about it. I could go that way so that they don't think they are just individuals but are a team and the team comes first. So, if they took the names off the back, I wouldn't go ape sh*t over it. Last season it seems like we had a lot of individuals, nobody on defense played with any responsibility to the team.

i could see no names for maybe just like the first game just to prove a point, but I would never want no names for every game because it's just nice to have their name on the jersey to see who they are especially younger players on special teams and stuff like that.

yeah, especially when you dress over 100 for a home game...I do really wished they would do away with duplicate numbers for starters...Remember when the announcers thought that Zach Taylor was on the field for the punt block unit (against Colorado in '06 I think), but it was McKeon.

Play by Play: "And look who's on the field, No. 13."

Color: "Just in case they need him."

i could see no names for maybe just like the first game just to prove a point, but I would never want no names for every game because it's just nice to have their name on the jersey to see who they are especially younger players on special teams and stuff like that.

yeah, especially when you dress over 100 for a home game...I do really wished they would do away with duplicate numbers for starters...Remember when the announcers thought that Zach Taylor was on the field for the punt block unit (against Colorado in '06 I think), but it was McKeon.

Play by Play: "And look who's on the field, No. 13."

Color: "Just in case they need him."

I also remember watching the cotton bowl and they were talking about Carriker and on the sideline they were showing #90, but it was our kicker Alex Henry... lol Carriker looked like he shrunk half a person

there are some hatin mofos in here...lighten up fellas

This is a public discussion forum where you can display your thoughts and ideas. You displayed your thoughts, MANY don't agree with you. When someone doesn't agree with an idea of yours, don't call them "hatin mofos." Keep an idea to yourself if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, or lighten up. :thumbs

Why does this keep coming up?!?!? It would be the dumbest, I repeat, dumbest move. What would it prove? TO hired Bo to get back to the traditions of NU and last time I checked, wearing all black uniforms is not in NU's tradition.

Well...we don't have anything else to talk about...make a suggestion.