Getting Close to Class Limit??

I would say around 25 would be this classes limit and now with 21 how do you think this class is gonna finish out...?

There are still these recruits I would say we are sitll very much in the running for...

LaRon Byrd- Wouldn't say we have that great of a chance, but we're in the running

Justin Rogers- Kind of the same as Byrd

Kenny Stafford- We are the most prestigious school to offer him so that should give us a shot

Mason Wald- We haven't offered him and with the way this class is filling out I don't think we should offer him

Tim Marlowe- Sounds like he pretty much wants to commit, but is waiting for Signing Day... don't know if we need him and Bell at WR, just one or the other and Bell already committed..

PJ Smith- Would be a huge pickup and we are clearly his leader!

Charles Mitchell- The biggest recruit left on the board, but I think Michigan offering really hurts

Brodrick Smith- With all the other WR's on the board I doubt he's really considering Nebraska a lot

John Youboty- What's the deal with this guy... does he have a offer or is he even interested still?

FWIW

NU offered Justin Rodgers and Mason Wald. They are both still on their visit and when asked about the offer, they shaid that they have not committed "YET".

I think that it is a two for one offer, with the main man being Rogers which would be fine with me.

my 2 cents------they both commit before the day is over to make 5 for the weekend

After reading Stafford's comments about "only thing for me is getting over the distance thing" and "Lincoln is more of a small town and I'm a big city kid" I don't think he will committ to Nebraska. I think he had nothing else better to do this weekend so he decided to take a free, all expenses paid, trip to Lincoln. On a side note. It really baffles me that these kids come out and say "It is really far from home". I guess they don't know what a map of the United States looks like?

After reading Stafford's comments about "only thing for me is getting over the distance thing" and "Lincoln is more of a small town and I'm a big city kid" I don't think he will committ to Nebraska. I think he had nothing else better to do this weekend so he decided to take a free, all expenses paid, trip to Lincoln. On a side note. It really baffles me that kids comes out and says "It is really far from home". I guess they don't know what a map of the United States looks like?

geography impaired - synonymous with academic casuality sometimes

After reading Stafford's comments about "only thing for me is getting over the distance thing" and "Lincoln is more of a small town and I'm a big city kid" I don't think he will committ to Nebraska. I think he had nothing else better to do this weekend so he decided to take a free, all expenses paid, trip to Lincoln. On a side note. It really baffles me that kids comes out and says "It is really far from home". I guess they don't know what a map of the United States looks like?

“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps.”

here is a diagram further exploring this theory put forth by last year's miss South Carolina

diagram

"Far" is a subjective term. He has offers from teams in Ohio, and the difference between a school an hour or two away and one a couple states over is a pretty big difference.

I would like to see WR Khiry Cooper be N! Cooper visits upcoming this weekend.

With the addition of Bell and the Osborne Bros., it is difficult to know what room we might have at WR. I'd like to see Cooper and Byrd. Brod. Smith at WR would be a good pick-up also. I think PJ Smith should hopefully be solid to us. I think Mitchell and Rogers appear to be excellent prospects and would love to have both these guys.