Congrats to Huskerboards Own

N-2008.gif

David Pillen Future Husker

He has been a member here for quite awhile so I thought I would post this here just so more people would see this rather than the recruiting forum. If it's too big of a problem then I can move it.

It's just cool to see someone who has a been a regular member of the board before being a part of the program move on a live their dream. Hope to see you on the field someday!

Thanks guys. Today has truly been an amazing day as well as a dream come true.

Enjoy it man you deserve it! Now when you are in the locker room listening to one of Bo's famous locker room speaches...Ya know the kind that would make anyone run through a brick wall while screaming " I PLAY FOR NEBRSKA!".....I expect a digital recorded copy of the speech. No transcripts I want the real deal my man! :clap

Thanks guys. Today has truly been an amazing day as well as a dream come true.

Enjoy it man you deserve it! Now when you are in the locker room listening to one of Bo's famous locker room speaches...Ya know the kind that would make anyone run through a brick wall while screaming " I PLAY FOR NEBRSKA!".....I expect a digital recorded copy of the speech. No transcripts I want the real deal my man! :clap

:yeah Also, make sure the tradition of the Husker prayer continues to live on and see if you can get that on the tunnel walk!!!! j/k man have fun I wish I could do it.