NU VS. UNO?

On a recent KETV news broadcast, Matt Shick pitted UNO vs. NU in a simulated fantasy game. It's the NCAA College Football game, but they play it at Caniglia field and show some highlights.

The Huskers lose 6 - 0, but that doesn't really surprise me the way we played this past season. It's actually pretty good for a few laughs, especially when Callahan talks about their performance after the game.

http://www.ketv.com/video/14924733/index.html

On a recent KETV news broadcast, Matt Shick pitted UNO vs. NU in a simulated fantasy game. It's the NCAA College Football game, but they play it at Caniglia field and show some highlights.

The Huskers lose 6 - 0, but that doesn't really surprise me the way we played this past season. It's actually pretty good for a few laughs, especially when Callahan talks about their performance after the game.

Thats a poor simulation if you ask me!!! If they are talking about last year(Under Cally and Cosgrove) I could see UNO winning but it wouldn't be 6-0 it would be 65-52, If they are talking this year with Bo UNO WOULD NOT win.....No Chance..... :corndance:corndance (Hey tech guys, we need a Red Kool-Aid Smilie, haha)

I know it is the off season and all but that was just stupid. Means nothing. It's not funny. Callahan is gone. Everyone needs to let it go and get over it.

I know it is the off season and all but that was just stupid. Means nothing. It's not funny. Callahan is gone. Everyone needs to let it go and get over it.

take a deep breath, it's a sports entertainment piece from over seven weeks ago...and unless you live in Omaha, you probably don't realize how good of a story UNO was this year...

It was 12-0, actually.

...embarrassing.

"...and you have to think Bill Callahan's job is really in jeopardy now." XD!

I never realized how hilarious Matt is. The best part isn't what he said, but how he said it.

Isn't he the one who does the voice of Callahan for Unsportsmanlike Conduct? You know..."HEY! This is goatboy Callahan...BAAAAAAAAAAAA...Husker fans."

How dumb is this? Everyone knows Cos couldn't hold a high school football team to 12 points...let alone a DII UNO....well, maybe he could hold Cozad to 12...but not a REAL high school football team.... <_<

Exactly. Especially the way UNO's offense was rolling last season, that 65-52 prediction from earlier sounds spot-on to me.

How dumb is this? Everyone knows Cos couldn't hold a high school football team to 12 points...let alone a DII UNO....well, maybe he could hold Cozad to 12...but not a REAL high school football team.... <_<

Exactly. Especially the way UNO's offense was rolling last season, that 65-52 prediction from earlier sounds spot-on to me.

so then you think UNO could beat k state? because that is closer then the k state game was.

There is really no way you could even come up with a comparison between the two really. I personally go to UNO, and went to every single home game the mavs had. I also went to 3 Husker games last year. The only way that you could make a logical prediction is if they would play. And as big of a maverick fan I am I would say that they Huskers would have probably still won. Although the Mavs had a badass team last year, I think they would have put up one hell of a fight.

There is really no way you could even come up with a comparison between the two really. I personally go to UNO, and went to every single home game the mavs had. I also went to 3 Husker games last year. The only way that you could make a logical prediction is if they would play. And as big of a maverick fan I am I would say that they Huskers would have probably still won. Although the Mavs had a badass team last year, I think they would have put up one hell of a fight.

I'd agree that it would have been closer than some think.